Posts created by BJT006

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 30, 18 7:54 AM
biscuitsmama, you are correct. I have over 2000 games I have bought over 15 years or more with Big Fish and when I have to buy a new computer and reinstall my games I have to install them and then go back to reactivate them. I can't download from my purchase history. The customer service says with that many games in it I have to download each one and then reactivate them one by one. That takes me a very long time to reinstall the games that I want on my computer.

And I have lost many of the games because they no longer have them. Games that I really loved to play.

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 4:44 PM
Thank you bfgArinella for replying. I'm sure nothing else is going to change. There was a few question about the game manger and wanted to assure them about it. I have no intention of going anywhere. I have been a member for 15 to 20 years. Way before the first buyout, when you had to buy the game and use a 10 to 15 long password or a cd. Have been so happy with Big Fish and will continuing buying my games from them. Have over 2000 games that I have bought from Big Fish, so many that I can't use the purchase history to download the game. Was told by customer service because of the amount of games I had I couldn't use my purchase history to download. So have to do it one by one and reactivate each one.

Will have to play the trial all the way through and if any problem will get hold of technical support, which I have had to do before and they have always helped me out and have been very supported with my problems.

Thanks to all of the moderators for the help you have given over these many years.

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 4:04 PM
If you save the game manager and all of the games you do not need the internet connection to play your games. This is for all you fishes that had inquire about the game manger being gone. I shut down my internet service and tried it without the internet and it still works.

Hope this helps for the ones inquiring.

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 9:07 PM
NO we are not losing our Game Manager

posted in Secret City: London Calling Collector's Edition on Apr 28, 18 12:05 PM
Without the Game Manger you can not play the games. I deleted the game manage and then I tried to play the game it wouldn't play. I have over 2000 games I have bought from Big Fish over 15 years or more. I stayed with them through the 3 buy outs. I hope they can keep going. I remember buying their games and having to use a large code each time I had to reinstall the game. No Game Manager at that time.

Will miss all of fishes that posted their reviews. Didn't post much but really looked forward to the reviews to help me on buying my games.

posted in Zombie Solitaire 2: Chapter 3 on Apr 18, 18 12:49 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the moderators and all the help they have giving for all of these years. I have been a member for over 20 years and have over 2000 games. The moderators have always answer the questions and fixed the problems I have had with these games. It was always nice to come here to see all of the reviews on the games and will miss that.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 11:33 PM
THANKS To all of the moderators that has helped us for all of these years. Have been a members for over 20 years. I remember when I had to activate my games using a long number. Have over 2500 games that I have bought over these years, and the moderators has always been there to answer the questions asked and helped when ever needed. Good luck!

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 18 9:43 AM
pennmom36 wrote:DARKNESS AND FLAME GAMES AVAILABLE
Title Collector's Edition Release Date Average Rating

1-Born of Fire (June 28-2016) 4.3
2-Missing Memories (May 23-2017) 4.2
3-The Dark Side (March 31-2018) n/a

by:Five-BN Games

FIVE-BN GAMES AVAILABLE:
Darkness and Flame, Lost Lands, The Legacy, New York Mysteries, Lost Island: Eternal Storm, House of 1000 Doors, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis, Sacra Terra, Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town, The Treasures of Mystery Island, Lost Island Mahjong Adventures, Mystic Journey: Tri-Peaks Solitaire, Clover Tale, The Magic Valley, Vampires Vs Zombies, Path To Success, Settlement Colossus, Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time, Huru Beach Party, Masyana Beach Party Craze, Pet Show Craze, Beach Party Craze

Thanks pennmom36 for the list, its nice to see the games. Love these games

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 1:12 AM
BJT006 wrote:Bought the game and downloaded, but the game won't open to play says access error. Window 10

Went back to try and the game opened up and is playing without any problems. Before it wouldn't open up and gave me a access violation. Not sure what happened but looks like a good game for the few minutes I played it. Will play more tomorrow.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 12:56 AM
Bought the game and downloaded, but the game won't open to play says access error. Window 10

pcc
 posted in Heroes of Hellas 4: Birth of Legend on Feb 12, 18 10:04 AM
I have never received an extra punch when I use a pcc. Not sure if anybody has.

posted in Hiddenverse: The Iron Tower on Feb 7, 18 9:26 AM
I had issues with all of their games on the stockpile not separating, but on this one I can get the piles to separate. Enjoy these games, had a few different items on this game that I really enjoy playing. May not all gamers choice, but try it you may enjoy it. Didn't have any problems playing this games on window 10 for once.

posted in Shadowplay: The Forsaken Island Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 12:38 PM
would send it but I got chewed out a couple of times for posting it. Guess we can't help our game members anymore. I'm sure they will have another this weekend that will be cheaper than yesterdays.

posted in Grim Facade: The Message on Jan 26, 18 7:27 PM
The only way I know is to go into your account and under account information click on edit under password and change your password. I've change my password several times over the years I have been a member with Big Fish over 20 years and never had a problem. I hope this helps.

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 12:38 AM
HUGE still works

posted in A Plot Story on Jan 8, 18 12:32 PM
Tried the real challenge in the heap pile and it was a lot of fun to do it this way. Was able to finish the game. Challenging but a lot of fun. Make the game last longer. Only thing I would add is to collect as many crystal as you can so you can use the hint if you need to, which I hardly ever to use. Love these clutter games. Was able to use this on Dream Walker and Spirit of the Ancient Forest and a few other games to finish playing the games. THANKS for suggesting this method burf90

the standard is CHEERS

I always click on the red exclamation mark as soon as I see it. Don't care to read or see these messages. Only want to see the reviews for the games.

posted in Witch's Tales on Dec 28, 17 11:34 AM
Bought game on older computer with windows 10, played no problem and then had to buy new computer. On new computer with window 10 game will not download. Any suggestion for this

posted in Dream Walker on Dec 27, 17 5:39 PM
I am on chapter 6 and it won't allow me to move the item anywhere on the page, stays in center. Using window 10 on computer 1 week old, so everything is new and up to date. Any ideas

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator