Posts created by MusicNat

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 12:55 AM
Since the latest Mystery Trackers (Blackrow's Secret) had all their morphing objects in the secret room only, I bet it will be the same deal in this game.

In fact, the secret room was nothing but finding a ton of morphing objects.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 14 4:51 AM
My game is also running painfully slow like others have stated. The game itself runs choppy and slow with long load times between screens. The mouse cursor is extremely laggy and sticky. I have a high end laptop with Windows 8.1, Nvidia graphics, i7 (quad) processor and a ton of RAM. Other (more graphic intensive) games run perfectly for me. I received a message about turning off special effects, which I tried doing with no improvement.

Please fix this, since I purchased this wonderful game and really want to play it.

Thanks for your time!

PS. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but I have the same (laggy) problem with many other games by this awesome developer.

E.T.A

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 9:25 AM
This game is absolutely astounding!!! That's all I'm going to say!

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 7:30 AM
When I downloaded the demo it downloaded great and I enjoyed playing it. Once I purchased it though, I am having a hard time getting it to download for some reason. The first time it got stuck at 99%.

Now the purchased version does not download at all, even after uninstalling and re-downloading via purchase history.

Is anyone having this problem? Please fix this. Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 21, 14 2:13 AM
I am so touched by all the help and support I have received in the last few days! I am blown away by the lovely people in this game!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 19, 14 9:30 PM
MaddyMartina wrote:so happy to have you back!!!!

Thank's so much Maddy! I missed you!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 19, 14 3:32 AM
Marjasinstar wrote:MusicNat, I feel for you. Numbness in your hands. You poor thing. I am sending you an invite. Please do not feel the need to visit or to even gift if it is too hard for you to accomplish.

By the way, I love your username. My daughter is named Natalie. Her nickname is Nat and she loves music. So every time I've seen your name on the forums, it has reminded me of her.

Wow,

Your daughter and I have very much in common! Does she play music herself? I am fascinated!

Music has been a HUGE part of my life since I was young. It all started when I was crying as a baby. My mom happened to play a few notes on the piano and I was instantly soothed lol. She never played any instruments herself but just the sounds fascinated me. I started going to a music school since age 6 and the rest was history. I primarily played piano and violin and also sang regularly. I truly enjoyed playing and performing until it became too hard physically. I still dream that I can get back to it one day, because without playing music there is this void that just can't be replaced.

Meanwhile, I am trying to find things to occupy my brain while I am at home. I really enjoy playing the games that are released on and their F2P games. I hope you enjoyed this little bit about myself.

PS.
Speaking of babies; I just became an aunt for the 6th time. My precious little nephew was just born yesterday. This was my sister's first baby.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 18, 14 9:23 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome and for the invitations. I have added all who sent me a request. I still need some more neighbors since I don't have that many.

I am thrilled to see some of my old neighbors and meet some new ones. It's the people that draw me to this game most of all. A truly wonderful bunch!

Also, I think this is one of the best free to play games out there, and I have tried many. Yes, there are some annoying issues.... but all games have that.

starmagicgreen RL= real life (as opposed to this lovely fantasy game life that we have lol)

Happy playing to all and please let me know if you need help with something!

MusicNat

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 18, 14 2:50 AM
Hello my Rooms of Memory Friends,

Don't know if you remember me, but I have played this game for a long time from summer 2013 to feb 2014 or so, then I had to take a break to this game. I had a very rough year. I have serious health problems, chronic pain, and went through a lot of loss and grief, so the time was never right to come back. Now I have resumed playing for a week or so. I have pain and numbness in my hands so visiting every single neighbor every day was too difficult. I will try playing again with a different approach. I have kept mostly to myself for a long while and really need something to distract myself from RL whenever possible.

I will keep my (searching) to a certain time I set for myself and I will be mostly playing the rune/dragon games, gifting, helping with dragons and expeditions. I am logging in multiple times a day in and check if anyone needs help with dragons etc. I really could use help with the dragons etc.

I want to give this lovely game another chance and we will see how it goes. I also have missed my wonderful friends and neighbors. If you would please consider adding me again or helping me out it would be wonderful. Also would love to meet some new friends/neighbors.

My friend code is: T3KsAs (remember) to remove all spaces before and after or you will get an error.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to seeing many of you again soon!

Love,
MusicNat

Dudesmum,
you really cracked me up with your post. I nearly splashed my water over my screen lol.

Darn!

I was in such a hurry to purchase the game that I did not bother looking at the bundle offers. Now I have regrets.

Cr1s wrote:
MusicNat wrote:
gentlegirl wrote:Hi!

Let me just say I LOVE THIS GAME however i cant get past the lock. i have put in the gear, lockpiece and spring and its still in my inventory as broken........im stuck.

There is a broken lock piece that you also need to add, besides the spring and gear. You will find it by zooming in the area to the right of the Blackrow Mansion (where there is a skeleton and a pile of leaves). You will find some useful items there including the broken lock piece. Add that piece and you will be good to go.

Hope this helps anyone!

PS. I am also really enjoying this game and already purchased the Collector's Edition. The story is very engaging so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.
to Elephant Games[i] Team!

I added the broken lock piece besides the spring and the gear, but the lock still has the plus sign in my inventory. Too bad

Be sure to actually click the lock closed if you haven't done so. Until you do that it will remain a plus item.

Make sure that you click to open the broken lock and not just place the items on top (if that's the case) and be sure to close it when you are done fixing it otherwise it will stay in (plus) mode. I am saying that because I tried putting the items without opening it first lol. (ETA)

There is also a broken lock piece that you also need to add, besides the spring and gear. You will find it by zooming in the area to the right of the Blackrow Mansion (where there is a skeleton and a pile of leaves). You will find some useful items there including the broken lock piece. Add that piece and you will be good to go.

Hope this helps anyone!

PS. I am also really enjoying this game and already purchased the Collector's Edition. The story is very engaging so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.
to Elephant Games[i] Team!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 5:38 AM
twinsoniclab wrote:

And just what does "Ugliness attracts people's attention just like beauty" suppose to mean? We are told that when clicking on a poster of a young woman.

I was wondering about that myself. The girl in the picture was pretty. Hmm...

This game has potential! I have purchased all the other "PuppetShow" games but I will not be buying this one I'm afraid.

Although the story-line was interesting, the game was overly simplistic for me. Also, there is this annoying bar that shows up at the top and shows you 'exactly' what to click on, and there was no way to turn if off. I just could not continue being annoyed by the constant hand holding and the bad spelling and grammar. A spell check is needed for this game.

I was always a huge fan of ERS, but lately they are producing a huge number of games in a small time-frame and I feel like they put games without polishing and proofreading them. I hope things improve for future games. If you don't mind the grammar and hand holding issues, I think you will enjoy this game!

tookat wrote:Dear Devs,

I understand that many of you would like to have the finding or giving of the map a part of the story, but for those of us with bad wrists or hands, it can get painful to keep mousing all over the place to get from one location to another.

Please make the jump map available sooner.....and, please oh please, make the maps jump maps!

Totally agree with you on that! The less clicky the game the better for me!

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 14 6:13 AM
Good news,

Just as we were talking about iPad versions,"Awakening: The Sunhook Spire" was released on iPad today with an introductory price. This means "Redleaf Forest" will be the next one out.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 14 6:07 AM
Not sure if this helps anyone, but I usually solve these types of "tangled" puzzles by releasing tension on the buttons with the most strings attached first. Once those are released, the rest seem to come easier for me. I played in Dreadmyre mode first time around. I wonder if the solution is randomized or different for each mode. Hmm

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 14 2:35 PM
lablythe37 wrote:Have found the yellow and the red, but cannot find the blue

The blue crystal ore will be behind the cobweb in the cave once you have removed it.

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 14 2:05 PM
By "Lilies" they mean the lilies you breed in your "bonus garden" that comes as one of the extras to this game. There are 15 possible lilies you can breed in the garden. The lilies are not in the main game or bonus chapter.

Hope that helped. Good luck! :-)

posted in Awakening: The Redleaf Forest Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 14 1:59 PM
Assuming you have gathered all the materials such as: palewood branch, coal, gold, and moonsilver ore, you head over to the blacksmith dwarf's hut (it's one of the huts next to the waterwheel in the dwarf city).

Talk to him and show him all your materials and he will let you inside to forge the sword. Hope that helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator