Posts created by HaroldPutter

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 9:31 AM
I think first we must build houses for the bread to open the orcs, and then it should be clear.

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 8:29 AM
I love building type games where you can advance to the next level without getting gold.
this game was a lot of fun. Everything in this game is great. It is addictive and hard to stop playing. If you are a fan of Time Management games, you should definitely try this one.

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 8:06 AM
Great story, beautiful graphics, HOG's and the mini-games are innovative without being brain-numbing, earn achievements ... no glitches. This is a buy for me.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes on Feb 18, 13 7:50 AM
Great story, beautiful graphics, HOG's and the mini-games are innovative without being brain-numbing, earn achievements ... no glitches. This is a buy for me.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Feb 18, 13 7:48 AM
The best game ever!!! Thats all!

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 18, 13 7:46 AM
Great game!

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Cursed Wedding on Feb 18, 13 7:43 AM

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Feb 18, 13 7:28 AM

posted in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen on Feb 18, 13 7:25 AM

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 7:21 AM

posted in Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 7:19 AM
It was nice and long. I loved the story. It was a bit different than what I thought it was going to be. The graphics were good. The flow of the game was good. (I did have to hit the Strategy Guide a couple of times, but that could've been my migraine brain.)

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 7:08 AM
I built the first two cacao garden, then I open the top of the goblin and build 1 more cacao garden
Then I open the second goblin above and build a sawmill.
then i make 3 upgrades to cacao g.
and open at the bottom 2 goblin and build there yougurt factory.
then i open troll and collect 10 yougurt with underworld market for ork/
and then i bay castle, open dragon and collect gold.

I hope it help!

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 6:34 AM
this is a game to some extent time manager, but to play it, you have lost all doubts, and you want to buy it

In this game, everything is fine, Pictures, Music, Heroes!

I do not hesitate to buy

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 6:00 AM
I'm very surprised about this game, having played the demo through to the end and just loving every aspect of it. Each to their own I guess!

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 13 5:58 AM
Graphics are blurred, HO scenes are Fragmented Objects that will cause damage to the eyes and minigames are just silly and some are made to be challenging in very odd ways (I am curious, did anyone manage to trap the fairy in the second mini-game? I jsut gave up after 15 minutes)

but everything else in the game is great!

posted in Sweet Kingdom: Enchanted Princess on Feb 18, 13 5:55 AM
drgncollector11 wrote:Has anyone figured out how to give the ogre the 20 cheese needed before time runs out to achieve the sun for this level?

First we need to build a market, then build a separator and creamery. when produce 1 cheese, it can be sold, to buy goblin (700)
Then duplicate all of the buildings,
Collect 2 cheese,and sell it for goblin (1200)
and then we would need somewhere around 400 trees for upgrades and defens
and the last thing we need to collect 20 cheese for evil orc )

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator