Posts created by angelannie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 10:58 AM
Downloaded the update and now am unable to load the game at all. Wish I had checked the Forum first. Why do we always have problems with the updates for this and other games. Dissapointed yet again !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 23, 14 10:13 AM
Thank you for letting us know that a new update is imminent. Have been waiting very patienly. Good to hear the good news.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 30, 14 7:56 AM
Finished all my missions given the tablet and now awaiting the next update eagerly. But please ensure there are no more gremlins in the next update. Have had a week of happy gaming and eagerly await the next lot of missions.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 23, 14 2:11 PM
This update has fixed the previous glitches so thank you and happy playing

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 14 2:03 PM
I fully agree spent ages crafting energy etc. built up quite a lot and would really appreciate an update to Agency 33 and awakening kingdom without all the glitches.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 5:35 PM
Anyone who had trouble with clicking on the pole in this hop try clicking on the bottom of the pole as it has worked for me. good luck and hope it will work for you too.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 5:33 PM
Chinese Block Issue

Have played this hop loosing endless energy because of the Pole then I accidently clicked on the bottom of the pole and it worked. Hope this helps good luck

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 2:01 AM
Having the same problem bit dissapointed as have lost energy trying to complete hops. Polar scene could not pick up the globe, in another could not collect the basketball
please sort it out.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 1:56 AM
Having problems with some hops not being able to collect items in the search scenes, therefore have lost energy as i was unable to complete the hops. Anyone else having this problem??????????
PS thanks for the update today was long awaited but still has some glitches

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 4, 14 4:12 AM
Please hurry and give us a new update for Agency 33 am playing every day crafting items but it is getting monotonous now with nothing to aim for. Also would you please arrange for an increase in energy and more hops to visit. Eagerly await the next update.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 2, 14 7:44 AM
Click on the plus sign to summon challenges in each hop and you should be able summon a challenge such as tornado, endless rain etc. as long as you have crafted them. Hope this helps.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 11, 14 4:39 AM
Please please hurry with the update of the force field. Have enjoyed playing this game very much. will continue crafting until the next update.

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on May 16, 09 4:04 AM
has anybody worked out this number puzzle yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator