Posts created by KatzGalore

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Sep 1, 16 12:26 PM
FInally! Gold! the trick is to use double resources once and head straight for the crystal bldg now using only double factories bonus. YAY!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Aug 31, 16 4:13 PM
Any clues how to get gold? anyone? Come close but no cigar! Help!

posted in Gunspell on Aug 23, 16 2:05 PM
I just picked this up on sale and am having a great time playing! I have been waiting for Puzzle Quest 3 (that series is my fave). This is much like it! I enjoy figuring out the best combos for fighting and upgrading.. Like the story Too! Enjoy But do try (especially) Puzzle Quest 2.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 16 3:29 PM
The hammer is further down the trail than where it is pictured. Check out the guide to locate it. Have fun!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 2:14 PM
You have to destroy the strong roots in front of the cave first. At least that worked for me. And it seemed like they didn't shoot until the monster was in front of the cave. kept clicking on them till they fired!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 16 11:53 AM
EXACTLY! Has anyone got a clue for us?

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 3:41 PM
HELP!??! Anyone?!!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 1:40 PM
OK Darlin...You helped me on level 16 (Haven't tried yet but sure it will work!) But I found out I didn't have gold on 35. What"s a girl to do? Can You help!?!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 1:36 PM
Thank You ! Will try and see what happens ...Appreciate the response!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 16 9:54 AM
I have gold on every level but this. Can someone tell me how to achieve it? The Guide is no help at all as it doesn't say when to add extra worker or when or which bonuses to use. Help!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 16 7:45 PM
I mean level 16. SILLY ME!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 16 7:40 PM
Can anyone tell me the trick to this one? THE WALKTHRU IS USELESS WHEN IT DOESN"T TELL ME WHEN TO ADD ANOTHER WORKER OR WHEN OR WHICH BONUS TO USE. I am lost. Help!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 16 4:07 PM
I think this is the level you have to build Mortessa's house first. Does it show a picture of her on your curser?

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on Jun 1, 16 7:25 AM
Bummer! my gold record ruined! ( I think I'll live)

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 31, 16 11:19 AM
far as I know they only produce one.....

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 31, 16 10:19 AM
Can anyone collect enough crystals to finish in gold? I head straight for the altars first but can never seem to come closer than needing 2 more crystals to get gold! Drat!

posted in Prehistoric Tales on May 25, 16 5:28 PM
13 unlucky for us! Make it 14 and another me too!

posted in Fantasy Quest 2 on Apr 7, 16 1:02 PM
Has anyone made gold? I'm thinking it's impossible!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Mar 1, 16 6:10 PM
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Feb 29, 16 8:34 AM
I have 4 of 5 upgrades and can't seem to find how to get the 5th. Anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator