Posts created by nwl43

Your boost bar at the bottom of screen allows you to hire an extra temporary worker. Gather all the resources you need to complete the objective then click on the worker. There will be enough time to complete.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 11:50 AM
In order to get 12 workers you need to fully upgrade the two existing houses. Build a third hut in the empty lot after feeding the octopus and fully upgrade it. After that you need to kill jelly fish before they can sting a worker. the number 12 will go down each time a worker is stung. If workers are stung, use the healing altar.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 18 8:57 AM
I appreciate the fact that the developers fixed the two missing achievements and corrected the glitches some were having with level 16. Unfortunately I never had a problem with the old version, and now can't even come close to getting a gold on the new version of 16. I've tried everything including using potions for all materials and still run out of time before I am even close to gathering enough food. Has anybody gotten gold since the upgrade? Can't even get tips from online walkthrough as no one has posted the new version.

Just tried one more time and one of my three workers just sits near the well and won't perform any tasks.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 5:55 AM
I wouldn't count on it. We are still waiting for them to fix the missing figurine and wooden plate achievements.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 17 6:30 AM
If you are talking about Kao-Ri level 11, the workers become sick from the humidity. Nothing you can do except heal them. The task only requires you to cure them and that task gets marked off. Doesn't matter if they get sick again. You just have to finish the other two tasks. I am curious as to how you get back to only 5 before you finish the rest of the game. There are 8 available. Have you released all workers. I never went below 7.

If you are talking about Hika-Ri, you do have to maintain 8 healthy workers all the time. The jelly fish are causing them to become sick. You have to click on them before they can come in contact with the worker.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 17 12:19 PM
They each have 23 regular levels and 7 bonuses. Bonuses can be played when you get gold on the three previous levels. Level 24 is played as Hika. You can then play his bonus 8. Level 25 is played as Kao and you can then play her bonus 8. Level 24 will not show up until you have played all of Hika even if you have already played all of Kao.

Extra levels start at 26 and go through 45. You play alternately as Hika and Kao.

Does this answer your question?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Oct 21, 17 11:18 AM
I bought this game when I had Vista and it played just fine. I now have windows 10 and the flickering makes it unplayable. First game I've had a problem with since switching to windows 10.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Oct 21, 17 5:42 AM
Thanks for the tips, SynthpopAddict. I got 14. Will continue trying 25 and 39.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Oct 20, 17 10:57 AM
I got frustrated and quit some time ago because I thought I would never complete 34, 47 and 63 with gold. Came back yesterday simply because I had no other game to play. Got those three after playing each over and over. Unlike the levels requiring a certain number of moves which use pure logic, I do believe there is some luck involved in these levels. I say this because frankly I don't see anyway you can totally plan this out. I mean how do you know which color explosion will be the best to use. After playing many frustrating times it seemed that my winning time just easily fell into place. Maybe because practice made better.

I am now trying to win all trophies. I have the timed 14, 25 and 39 left. Not good at timed. Need 5 more crows. What's an easy one to play to get this?

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 17 5:26 AM
I agree Anya.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 17 9:05 AM
You have to continue paying the temple as it only lasts a short time. Kao Ri does have a rune which increases the time an altar lasts. It's called the Rune of Spirit Mercy and is located on level 8.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 3:28 PM
Upper far left
top of mud in upper level
further right left of temple
just behind trader tent
behind mud next to priest
below priest behind palm tree

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 17 11:37 AM
A box with a number in it means you have to complete that task before the character will speak with you. You should have seen this with the priest in earlier levels. In this case the #1 task is to complete 4 level 4 fields. Once this is done the giant will tell you what you need to do.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 17 5:46 AM
I think something maybe gets triggered depending on the order in which you do things. unintended consequences. I was able to use the windmill on level 10 several times and on replay it started doing what others have described. Just a large circle with no resources to choose in order to activate it. Once while playing this level it worked for awhile, then stopped, then started working again. I think the game has some serious programming mistakes.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 17 5:14 AM
There is definitely something wrong with this game. I played this level successfully on easy mode. I created a new profile and started playing timed mode. I replayed in order to get gold. Once again successfully. Went back to replay to see if I could figure out why some were having problems. All of a sudden it wasn't working. The earth sign would work, the gate would change colors. When I clicked on the water sign, the gate would turn back to green and ask for the earth sign again (I had plenty of Mana to use all 3 signs). Did this a couple of times and even though the water sign never really opened I just went ahead and used the fire sign and the gate opened.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 17 8:07 AM
We are not talking about those 5 figures. We are talking about the figurine parts you find in different levels of the game. Several of us have found all of the ones listed in the guide and still do not have credit for completing all the figurines.

The figures you are talking about are earned by accomplishing certain tasks during game play (such as feeding the Kraken).

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 17 6:21 AM
I'm just digging around here trying to help as I know how frustrating it can be. Does the task actually get marked through after you do this? Are you waiting for the color of the gate to change before engaging the sign. It starts out green. Using the earth sign changes it to red. You then use the water sign and when it turns purple you use the fire sign.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 5:47 AM
The only thing I can think of that might cause this would be using the wrong signs. The earth sign is on the very bottom, water is one up from that and fire is the next one.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 5:17 AM
You have to get to him from the other island. There is no open path to him from the island you start on. Build farm, quarry, forge and fish. Build a light house and repair the canoe. On the other island in between the two rows of lots is a hole. Click on it to get to the other island.

BTW, the game you are playing is Moai IV. This is the forum for Moai V.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 10:27 AM
That's the rune of fertility and it can be found in level 17 in a dirt pile in the area that opens after you pay the scout.

Just be sure to leave one of the other tasks undone until you have paid the scout. Otherwise the level will end before you can access the dirt pile. I just left a bread tree as my last task.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator