Posts created by aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 21, 17 10:59 AM
If you don't have it download the old Internet Explorer. Open as Administrator by Right Clicking on the old E icon. If you do this don't open any other windows in this browser.
Then open bigfish.com as usual and click on Rom. The BigFish disclaimer that the site is down will show at the top as usual but ROM will start to open. There will be a pop up from Internet Explore that asks if you want to Show All Content ... just click yes. ROM will open and you can play.
I am posting this only to be helpful. If you choose to wait for the fix that's great. Happy Gaming Everyone.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Jan 27, 17 5:39 AM
Anyone know how to label a saved game??? You know ... on one of the books. I have been following YourGibs on youtube and noticed when he saves a game he is able to label it. Thanks fishies!!

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on Jan 27, 17 5:36 AM
Anyone know how to label a saved game??? You know ... on one of the books. I have been following YourGibs on youtube and noticed when he saves a game he is able to label it. Thanks fishies!!

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 13, 16 9:16 AM
The most recent update for Sir Match a Lot has totally changed this once fantastic and fun game. It is now not any fun.
- You used to be able to use strategy to advance in the game
- Now you must purchase power ups in order to advance
After playing this once superior game almost daily I uninstalled it.
Basically, I have learned to enjoy playing FTP games for a short time with the knowledge that as they grow in popularity they will be updated to require a lot of money to play them. Farm Up and many other good games have gone down the tubes the same way.

Pros
good graphics and sound effects
Cons
Must spend money now to progress

posted in Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 16 12:09 PM
Game will not close for me. I have to perform Ctrl-Alt-Delete and use Task Manager to exit this game. When I do this my progress is not completely saved. Have used recommended fixes such as Run as Administrator etc. and have contacted Tech Support.

posted in PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality on Oct 21, 16 6:23 AM
from this site report your issue to Tech Support and they will make it right for you BFG tech support is the best I have ever seen for getting you taken care of. Be sure to attach the Dr. Felix report. In all likelihood they will just give you a code for a new collector's edition game of your choice. Good Luck

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 20, 16 11:08 AM
This was a fun game but the recent 4/2016 update ruined the game. You really cannot complete levels without buying power ups. It is now a complete rip off.
They got ya hooked for a while and then "wham o" the devs changed the look of the game and the made finishing even formerly simple puzzles just out of reach of completion without purchasing power ups.

Will now uninstall.

This is so typical of "free games" online.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 20, 16 11:10 AM
The most recent update for Sir Match a Lot has totally changed this once fantastic and fun game. It is now not any fun.
- You used to be able to use strategy to advance in the game
- Now you must purchase power ups in order to advance
After playing this once superior game almost daily I uninstalled it.
Basically, I have learned to enjoy playing FTP games for a short time with the knowledge that as they grow in popularity they will be updated to require a lot of money to play them. Farm Up and many other good games have gone down the tubes the same way.

posted in Brownies on Nov 2, 15 12:11 PM
Open BF Game MANAGER but do not play Brownies from the Manager (this is if you are having a freezing or shutdown issue)
In Windows PC open C: drive
go to Programs X86
Find Brownies (you will see all your Big Fish Games listed there)
Open the Brownies File and look down 'til you see Brownies.exe application.
Right (NOT LEFT) click on the Brownies.exe and you will see Run as Administrator as a potential selection. Click on Run as Administrator.
You should be able to play without any problems at that point.
NOTE: you can Right click on the same Brownies.exe and see where it says send link as a shortcut to desktop?? You can put this little short cut on your desktop so you can right click it from your desktop to play. DO NOT TRY TO PLAY this game without opening the BF Game Manager. I don't know exactly why this is so but it will mess up the game.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 1, 15 7:32 AM
I am enjoying the game but am still in Sydney. I am confused by the portals. The little rings that appear in parts of the play area. What is the best way to deal with them?
Does anyone know???

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 23, 15 11:54 AM
How do portals work in Gummy Drop?

I just can't seem to figure what they do and how to navigate them to my advantage.

Thanks for helping

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Aug 16, 15 8:51 AM
You can find very clear walkthroughs on YouTube showing every move needed to achieve success.

I have successfully completed this challenge in 18 moves but still do not get credit. I have logged in and out. Played the level about 5 times and still do not get a gold star. i selected the Level 10 medal at the start etc.

Any help?

posted in Grim Facade: Hidden Sins on Aug 3, 15 9:44 AM
I played the full version of the SE game and loved every minute. These developers for the Grim Facade games really provide adventurous and unexpected amusements.
My first Grim Facade was Venice. I was so surprised at the momentum of the adventure that I have compared every game since to it.
Thanks for a truly fun experience!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 26, 15 8:48 AM
Hi lovely neighbors.
I know you got a bunch of goodies from me - probably some you didn't need. (I got a couple of complaints about sending unrequested gift items) tee hee But here's the deal. I have been soooo busy in the Real that I just can't get to gaming right now. I sure do love you all. I think it is quite hilarious that I decided to ease out of ROM for a while just when Japan opens. I honest to goodness NEVER thought they were gonna open it.

I will be back but it may be a while. Happy Hunting to all my great pals.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 15 12:41 PM
i am buying my very first house...it is a blessing to be able to do so...the process is very time consuming and the house is in another city...my playing time will be hit and miss for a few weeks...if you need/want to delete me that's fine but would you please post me your neighbor code in a PM (private message) here online before you do that, so I can get you back when things settle down soon?

Love and best wishes to all my friendly fishes

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 15 12:29 PM
golly ponypack, all my very best wishes...you are my very good neighbor....write me a PM if you need to talk anytime

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 15 12:27 PM
love and kisses and all best wishes
aim4stars

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 10, 15 8:04 AM
Lauriel's Voice Link
Lots of very helpful info at this link re: this quest. Good luck everyone!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/286790.page#5722431

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 15 7:12 AM
I learned that if you receive a gift or several gifts from Elvira it is because a neighbor gifted, then deleted you. Does the Elvira avatar never gift?
I got a couple of nice gifts recently buy lost no one. I keep exactly 100 neighbors at all times and no one has left....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 26, 15 6:27 AM
SunFlash is sooo right. Until you have reached level 75 you really don't have a surplus of much of anything.
Play the Runes often, visit neighbors and help their creatures, buy the Strong Energy Talisman to make the most of what energy you have etc. Pretty soon you'll have lots of crystals, coins, energy and a surplus of needed items.

The Runes drop so many peacock feathers, gerbera flowers, refreshing dew etc. that nobody really needs these items once they are at a certain level in the game. I have thousands of these items.

But, even though that is true, I still appreciate receiving them as gifts because I see it as a friendly gesture. I mean I will never use a Golden Key or a pair of orange goggles but I still like to get them from a pal in the game as long as they occasionally help me out with a wish list item also, you know??

Starmagicgreen is right in that experienced players know where to find BP objects and can look for them themselves but not all of us have more than an hour or so a day to play the game so we could use a hand now and then, especially if we are generous in return.

If you only have a few minutes to pop in on the game sometime and really can't gift folks individually that day, then mass gifting is the way to go. Since silicone flints and thorium ore don't fall that often, and since they don't drop when you play runes and since you need 'em to feed creatures at friend's places they are often most appreciated. I love getting silicone flints and thorium ores. Try not to mass gift too often if you can help it.

Some folks don't feel comfortable parting with BP items unless they have at least 5 of an item, others are fine with sharing if they have 2 and some people never ever give up a BP item. Find the neighbors that fit your style. Invite people from the forums to be your neighbor if you feel they would be a fit for you.

You sound like a super neighbor. Happy Gaming!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator