Posts created by jazz905

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 29, 18 6:22 PM
I think that those of us who had played Found for many years, knew that it was the beginning of the end for free games when BFG was bought over by a bookmaker. Little by little they are obliterating free to play games....why?....because they are not big money earners. Today is the end of the Found forum, no more messaging or asking advice, or even just getting support from people who have became friends. Soon they will probably stop the game altogether, I will continue to play while I can and continue to send gifts while I can. Thank you all who have helped me, encouraged me, supported me, sent me gifts and been my friend. Maybe we will meet again in another forum.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 20, 18 5:37 PM
Very sad news indeed. The members of this forum still help and support other members, still give out good advice so I really cannot understand why they would close it down. Maybe the mods aren't kept busy enough! Been great 'meeting' lots of you folks and sorry to see us all go. Thanks to everyone for their advice and support over the years. I am just wondering if this is another step towards closing down the game for good!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 18 10:51 AM
It's here!! Have fun everyone and collect lots of diamonds!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 11, 18 6:26 PM
Sadly there is no end to the game because the devs stopped deving! lol. Everything stopped with them pulling out, no more updates, no fixing of glitches etc. We were all left hanging and not too pleased. It was suggested that they complete the game and that we could then buy it but that was a no go. Many players stopped playing which is understandable and a few 'oldies' continue to play. Good luck with the spring special!

PS if you look at the discussions above, think it is the 3rd one from top, it tells you about the devs stopping, August 2015

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 23, 18 8:38 AM
Thanks Trixie, yes the Dragon's Lair and the Snow Forest sometimes for a change. I have worked out how many eggs I need to collect daily but am trying to collect double that figure so that I collect them quicker.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 23, 18 6:03 AM
Trixie, you say that I need 1000 of each dragon to get the top achievement but can I actually get this achievement in the time that this event runs even if I have all the dragons? Right now I am seriously collecting eggs every day and getting a wee bit fed up of being in the same locations daily.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 21, 18 12:11 AM
Welcome back! My ID is 233994 and I play as ladyjazz. I will add you now as a friend.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 20, 18 2:52 AM
I know how disappointing and frustrating it is to lose your game and have to start over again, it has happened to me a couple of times. One time I was nearly at level 300. The last time it happened I stayed away from the game for quite a long time but then came back and started over again last year. Sometimes I think it is stupid to play a game that is going nowhere and is really not supported but I do love the game and the challenges set in it. You are on my list of friends and I am not going to delete your name yet because you may decide, after a wee while, to come back. If you do decide to start over your friends will help you progress quickly again. We cannot give you food etc but we can help gift stuff to get you lunch baskets etc. and you would very quickly be back at level 101.

Ladyjazz

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 17, 18 1:40 AM
Haha yes Trixie and Alex, first time because up to now I always had problems with or lost my game so have never played this event. Thanks to both of you for the advice, looking forward to playing this event although I believe that it is not very exciting!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 18 6:33 AM
Thanks Trixie, hopefully this will be the first time I play this event!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 18 2:22 AM
Hi, is it the eggs or the dragons that we need for the spring event? Thanks,

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 5, 18 3:51 PM
Hi, look on the next page at
'Found won't play on my laptop' post and it may help you. I think that quite a few players had this problem after that update. Good luck.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 25, 17 3:31 PM
Read Santa below and you will get an answer.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 17 10:40 PM
Merry Christmas from sunny Thailand, have a lovely festive season.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 17 9:08 AM
It's the 25th with me and Santa is here and the workshop is still not working. Hopefully in a few days it will.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 18, 17 4:02 PM

So very, very sad for the loss of your loved one. Thank you so much for posting this and letting us know. It can't have been easy to do, especially at this time.

Your wife was an enthusiastic player who very clearly loved the game as she progressed so quickly. Robijn will be missed by us all on the forum.

RIP Robijn.

Ladyjazz.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 13, 17 4:18 PM
The swinch and snow goblin have arrived, have fun folks!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 9, 17 4:23 PM
Thank you Shasta.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 8, 17 4:11 PM
Good luck with your new game. I am sorry to hear that you find the people in this forum not caring because my own experience is the opposite. I have been a member of this forum for many years and I have had nothing but help and support from the other players who use the forum. I had many, many problems with the game and many forum members offered advice and support through the forum and via private message. Forum members you are a caring lot and thanks for being there for me always.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 17 9:14 AM
It's here! Have lots of fun everyone.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator