Posts created by supernaturalwolf

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 13 4:30 PM
precipice is found from the 2nd floor of the library

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 13 11:45 PM
I have moved my mouse around all areas and get "valley" no ice in river great view but nothing that allows game play. glitch in game or just not finding right area?

posted in Enchantia: Wrath of the Phoenix Queen on Nov 20, 13 10:55 PM
Having played many games I enjoyed all but one aspect of this game, which I will put under a spoiler section of this reply, The graphics were very good. Game had a lot of story that played nicely between cut scenes and interaction. Puzzles were varied and interesting. Voiceover, music and background sounds were done very well.

................................................spoiler......................................................................

I have never had a problem playing some of the darker themed games. Even though you may need to do some shady things in these games nothing compares to this game. I would not have played knowing that you were forced to kill off an entire population to accomplish your goal. Neither population is in the wrong so this choice is subjective to the player. You really feel as if your character becomes no better than the one you are fighting against at this point. I finished the play to see if it redeemed itself by letting you have the power to revive this population. While it was a beautiful end scene I was left feeling disturbed that the character that started all this gets to be redeemed but you can do nothing about the genocide.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator