Posts created by klfrr

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 15 11:11 PM
Most people reach the end of the storyline around level 52.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 13, 15 8:12 PM
No longer available. It was available to buy in early versions only.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 13, 15 8:11 PM
16 hr stamp is a reward if you banish some of the bigger monsters. Click on the monster to see what available items you can get.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 13, 15 8:09 PM
Do you have a letter A in your inventory? That should go on the letter in mailbox3 (Town Square), which will give you the photos that the Scientist wants. The letter A should have been crafted around the time of the snowflake.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 4, 15 10:32 PM
To get a 16-hour stamp you have to banish advanced monsters. Click on them to see which ones could give you a 16-hr stamp

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 3, 15 2:40 PM
Another post made me think about how the story might end. Anyone with writer's ambition want to consider an ending to our story?

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 30, 15 10:39 PM
Done when you see the cutscene after you put the ruby in the sword.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 23, 15 10:50 PM
Technically, the game is still playable. It is just incomplete. Seems only right that Big Fish makes potential players aware of that.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 23, 15 10:48 PM
Re: Summoning Stone. Here is my post from another thread:

The summoning stone (whistle) summons the cube puzzle (floating stones tied together with strings, aka "Cibe Anomaly" which is a typo for "Cube Anomaly") that normally appears every 24 hrs. If you use the summoning stone, the cube puzzle will appear immediately. The best time to use the stones are soon after the cube puzzle regularly occurs. Use one summoning stone, then go look for the cube puzzle. If you click more than once, you will still only get one puzzle, thus losing your stones. That is, if your cube puzzle is working.

That being said, some people are experiencing a glitch and the cube puzzle will not appear (the timer doesn't count down). We are awaiting an update to fix the glitch. If that is the case, then just save your summoning stones for the time being.

Re: 16 hour stamp. You can get one when you banish certain monsters, especially the more advanced ones. Click on the monster to look at the list of items you can get.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 23, 15 9:16 AM
Too bad. It was fun while it lasted. Glad I didn't spend much on it.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 18, 15 7:54 AM
I'm sure Big Fish would put up the update if they had it. Maybe they can't afford buying it from Elefun (the developer) or maybe EleFun lost some developers or they found a more lucrative game to produce. My theory is most problems boil down to money, or lack thereof. And I suspect these FTP games are not money-makers in the long run. Sure, they may be some players with deep pockets, but the majority, like me, paid nothing.

posted in Agency 33 on Aug 7, 15 10:23 PM
MsAshyla, are you saying you've been completing the Temple of The Gods' wish list and you are NOT getting any blue stones (magic marble)?! The Temple of the Gods should have been opened to you a long time ago. Try updating the game by uninstalling the game then reinstalling it.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 30, 15 1:50 PM
I agree that the achievements need to be more realistic.

posted in Agency 33 on Jul 13, 15 11:37 PM
My post from another thread:

That's a typo in the game. It's supposed to read "Cube Anomaly", which is the cube puzzle.

The summoning stone (whistle) summons the cube puzzle (floating stones tied together with strings) that normally appears every 24 hrs. If you use the summoning stone, the cube puzzle will appear immediately. The best time to use the stones are soon after the cube puzzle regularly occurs. Use one summoning stone, then go look for the cube puzzle. If you click more than once, you will still only get one puzzle, thus losing your stones. That is, if your cube puzzle is working.

That being said, some people are experiencing a glitch and the cube puzzle will not appear (the timer doesn't count down). We are awaiting an update to fix the glitch. If that is the case, then just save your summoning stones for the time being.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jun 27, 15 1:49 PM
Yay! Thank you! Love and good health for everyone.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 24, 15 1:57 PM
The Orpheus Figurine goes on the first statue in the Mansion Courtyard. The Theseus Figure goes on the table in the Mansion Lobby. I had to hold these items in my inventory a long time (about 25 steps in between) before I could place them.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 22, 15 8:38 AM
Nope, that's it so far. You can accumulate items and satisfy the gods' wish list, and wish and hope that an update is in the works.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 21, 15 6:17 PM
You might have an older version of the game and need the last update. Try uninstalling the game from Big Fish Game Center and then reinstalling it. Your saved progress will be safe.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 21, 15 6:13 PM
Agree with silverhawk. No, you cannot banish the Harpy and get to the Paris scene, yet. You need to complete other quests to open the Tibet portal and access the rift first.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 21, 15 4:49 PM
Yelling isn't going to make any effect. Sometimes, it's just time to move on.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator