Posts created by Gr8Guy

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 13, 18 1:13 PM
I finally found it..... Right where you said it would be....

I kept playing, and every scene I would check out that area, an after awhile
I looked and there it was for everyone to see.....

So folks, no glitch in the game.... It was only me, not paying attention.....

Now that I know, I'm going to play again..... LOL

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 13, 18 10:33 AM
Having the same problem here too.....

I too, even took a magnifying glass and looked... I clicked every inch of the screen and still nothing.... I looked at all the paddles for that 5th shield, but can not find it..... Maybe they will have an update for the glitch...?

posted in Secret of the Royal Throne on May 9, 17 8:38 AM
I too have put all 5 golden lotus flowers on their leaves and the hint keeps telling me to put the 5 flowers on their leaves...

Has anyone found out what to do???

Is there a patch???

Too bad, I was enjoying the game....

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Sep 27, 16 2:59 PM
Same problem here... Is there a fix for this???

posted in Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans on Apr 30, 16 12:41 PM
I am in the Bayou, where you need to wake up the girl on the floor in the hut... I have gone everywhere and tried everything I can think of, but can not seem to find out what to do next... I can't seem to wake her up with anything I have in inventory...

Can anyone help me???

posted in Frankenstein: The Village on Apr 10, 16 1:04 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to attach the basket to the mill lever, and where do you find the stone? I am stuck and for the life of me, I just can't figure this one out... I am sure it is right in front of my face, but I just can't see it. Can anyone help?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Feb 18, 16 2:43 PM
I have been everywhere looking for the black light to use in the bomb room to get the code for the electric panel in the guard house...

If you can help me, I would appreciate it...

Thank You....

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 29, 16 9:53 AM
Thank you Rob....

I only had 4 books, and then found the fifth....

I really appreciate your help....

Thanks.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 28, 16 3:15 PM
I am stuck. I have a tray in the fireplace and the hint keeps going to the tray... I have tried to put everything that I have in inventory on the tray, but it's a no go.... I must not have the right item... But, why would the hint keep going to the tray... Is there something I am missing here? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 20, 15 3:01 PM
Thank you so much, I was going crazy... I had the tape, but did not know what to do with it.... Thanks again....

posted in The Last Dream on Dec 18, 15 9:00 AM
Not sure how to get rid of the cloud of poison... I fixed the battery in the car and went in the car and it turned on the headlights, but the cloud is still there... I use the hint and it points to the cloud of poison and I can't go in that direction...

Anybody have any ideas??? Am I doing something wrong???

Any help would be great...

Thanks,

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all.....

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Tell-Tale Heart on Dec 15, 15 11:09 AM
Spoiler, so don't read if you don't want to know....

At the end when I am fighting red eye, I kill him and then the game just freezes up the whole computer and have to shut it down and restart...

This happens every time...

Going to start another game from the beginning and see if it still does it...

Hope this did not ruin anything for anyone playing the game.... But, I am sure that you could figure out on your own that you are going to have a showdown with red eye...

Oh, and Merry Christmas to all.... Peace on Earth.....

posted in Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity on Oct 7, 15 9:36 PM
At the pier, on the boat house door there is a slider game. There are four sliders and I can not remember ever seeing a clue to this. There is not a skip, so am not sure what to do at this point. Anyone know what the solution is? Thanks for any help you can give me.

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 11:41 AM
Thank you dueler,

I was clicking on the pyramid...

Feel pretty silly...

Thanks again.

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 11:15 AM
Not sure how to play this mini game... There's not a skip button that I can see...

You're supposed to put the balls in their places on the bottom row... 5,4,3,2,1 in that order. I don't know why I am having trouble with this one... I can usually figure these things out.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give me...

posted in Invasion: Lost in Time on Sep 14, 15 9:34 PM
Just in case you ever play a hidden object scene and one of the items listed is "Gork"... Well, it is actually a " Fork "... It's in two pieces, you have to put them together.

Don't know if anyone ran across this one, but I caught it and thought it might help someone to know.

Hope everyone is having a good time.

Never mind... I googled the walkthrough and found it that way....

Thanks anyway....

My brain is not working... I can not figure out what time to set the steam clock..... Can anyone out there help me??? I know it has to be right in front of my face, but I just can not figure this one out... Thanks for any help...

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Jun 23, 15 1:18 PM
I must be doing something wrong. I hit the keys exactly as you said and still nothing... I just don't get it... I keep trying and nothing. I might just have to write this game off as a loss. They should have a skip on this one...

Thanks for the help. I may yet still give it a try or two to see if I can get it. I just feel that I am doing something wrong. Oh well.....

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears on Jun 21, 15 8:01 PM
I just bought the game and I too am having the same problem. I put the 2 piano keys that I found on the piano. I press the piano key that color lights above show, and get nothing... It goes on & on with no end... I follow the colors exactly as shown. Am I doing something wrong???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator