Posts created by Idiot_Savant

I'd like to know if the second pic showing the SE version is available as wallpaper in the CE version, just LOVE it!

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Jul 3, 15 5:44 PM
pisces3959 wrote:same issue here
SAME HERE, obviously a recurring issue~please FIX

Has anyone else had that problem? When I first found the table with the missing page I surveyed all objects, including the glue which just disappeared and NOT into my inventory... once I discovered the missing page which I assume would have given me the star chart, it was still gone... I guess, end of game for me.

Laurel

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem on Mar 2, 15 7:22 PM
LOVE this Shiver game (and the Hitch-hiker one, virtually hogless and those few are surprisingly almost enjoyable, so EERie!) but have also been railroaded by the water/funnel fiasco_ how in Helsinke can we continue !? What is Big Fish's solution?

posted in The Fog on Dec 13, 13 12:05 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:
tottiemc wrote:i have just purchased this game and on the hos in the freezer, you have to use the glue to stick the plate, put the darts in the dart board, and use the chalk to add up to ten did all this. finished the hos, game out of it, then was directed back to the freezer to do the hos again, with the identical items to find, but although i can pick the glue up it will not stick the plate. the darts wont go in the board, and you can no longer pick up the chalk. so now i cannot get out of the hos, as it is still waiting for me to interact with the items, but game wont let me. exited game to see if that fixes glitch, but it takes me right back to the hos game. any suggestions people, not even a walkthrough could help me with this problem. is anyone else encountering this glitch.

I have the same problem. Cannot finish the game until I use the glue and for some reason cannot use the glue.

posted in Fairly Twisted Tales: The Price Of A Rose on Apr 22, 13 9:11 AM
Did you guys get it resolved, it happened to me too and I wonder how many OTHers!!?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator