Posts created by j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 13, 13 2:35 AM
There is book shelves on the right, which 'hint tells me to look at, I've done that, there's nothing there, also is the back room where the reference books are, I can't get in there. There is a book jutting out, on the shelves on the left hand side, I used the ladder, and clicked on it, but I've know idea what to do, I hope you don't mind me asking?, j62janet

I've done it

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 12, 13 1:32 PM
I've been told by a picture on the walkthrough that there is something in amongst the books, I'm guessing it's a soda can, there's nothing there, I've clicked all over that area, and nothing, can someone shed any light please, thank you in advance to who helps me, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 12, 13 11:12 AM
Thank you, you are a diamond j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 11, 13 8:29 AM
When you look at the bed in the boys bedroom, there's one card missing, I've looked on the Walkthrough, but I can't find it anywhere, so help!!! j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 2, 13 3:19 AM
I'm not sure this is a technical issue, I've asked for help with it, but so far I'm still stuck, so I don't know if the game has perhaps gone corrupt or not.
The issue I have is the office where the fan, radio and lighter etc are, I've placed them all correctly, but nothing happens, the 'Hint' guide keeps asking me to place the objects and I have,

Again, I'm sorry if I've placed this in the wrong forum, but I don't know what else to do, I can't play the game anymore, so would it be possible to perhaps have a refund for the game, and then I can re-install the game, I've un-installed it already, and then re-installed the game, but it goes back to the scene I'm having problems with,
can you help please, j62janet

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 13 8:24 AM
I've got one gem, and I'm being asked to weigh all of them, but how do I, j62janet

It's OK all done

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 31, 12 6:05 AM
I've got 8 things in the Inventory, and only one drawing is sparkly. But I'm still told I have to place the items, do you know what's going on, because I don't, thank you for replying, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 30, 12 2:18 AM
I'm still being told that I've got to place the objects in there correct place, and I have, what do I do now, help, I don't get it at all, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 29, 12 7:06 AM
Yes I got all of it, I've just gone back into the game, and I had to position all of them again, they went into the same places, but the 'hint' says I have to place them, and I have, I've tried moving them, because of what the 'hint' said, but nothing happened, so it must be right, musn't it?! I don't get it at all, thank you for replying, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 28, 12 3:18 AM
I did it, thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 28, 12 3:15 AM
I'm in the room where you have to place the fan etc on the shelf, then you've got stars floating, and a piece of the drawing in the inventory which is doing the same, I've tried placing it on the wall, where it's starry, but nothing happens, I must have put the fan and radio etc in the right place, because they wont move, can some one help me please, I'm being told by the hint section that I've got to place the items, and I have, I don't get it at all, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Dec 26, 12 10:22 AM
I've put in the info, but nothing happens the info I put in is B4B7323 plus I tried B4B7193 and again nothing, where am I going wrong, Help!! j62janet

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Dec 14, 12 1:37 PM
Can someone let me no where to look for the snow shovel, I've gone back from the Ice Station, and nothing, I don't get it at all, j62janet

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Dec 14, 12 4:05 AM
I've already played the cottage one, which game should I have done first, if they are connected j62janet

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Dec 11, 12 8:29 AM
I've got to the Ice Station, and there is snow in the way, how do I move it, I've tried going back, but I've found nothing at all, can someone help me please j62janet

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Nov 16, 12 11:46 AM
Thank you for the kind welcome, and for replying, yes it is tricky, but I'll keep trying, j62janet

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town on Nov 15, 12 1:45 PM
I'm having problems moving the parts, it's always going the wrong way, all I manage to get is way to much steam coming out, even with the diagram with the game, what am I doing wrong?, can someone help me please, I'm new to all this, great web site, and great back up as well, thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out, j62janet

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Nov 10, 12 1:33 PM
It worked, thank goodness, it was driving me crazy, great web site j62janet

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator