Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 16 4:30 PM
I finally was able to get my game to run. My new ID# is 545955. I have invited all of my active friends from my old game.

Happy gaming,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 16 11:32 AM
Dobiesrus,

Did you wait until it said "you win" or "you loose" before you got out? That's what gets most of us.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 16 8:56 PM
I keep trying to download MC on my Surface Pro, but after I click on run nothing happens. One time it said I didn't have the right "windows program" and it did something to make it work, but then it said something about not being able to get a connection and I lost it.

Then I got a virus and had to have everything cleaned up. Now I'm back to the point that I can get it to run but it won't give me that little box so I can say "Yes" to get it on my computer.

Going crazy 'cause I can't get into the castle,

DeeJay46

I guess I don't have the Surface Pro, but the Surface 3, with Windows 10.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 10:25 PM
I'm having trouble getting my game loaded. I may have to go back to the store and see if they can help me tomorrow.

I'm a patient person, but this is frustrating!

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 6:53 PM
I had to get a new computer, so will be starting all over again. I'm waiting for the game to download now, so will let you know my ID# when it is done.

Happy gaming,

DeeJay46

New computer is Windows 10 and I can't get the download to run. Waiting to hear from CS. Playing on my step-daughter's laptop-VeeVee at Level 9. I'm getting real good at Levels 1-20.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 6:54 AM
To all the friends of DeeJay46

My computer froze up on me last night, so don't gift me anything for a while. I'm pretty sure I will have to get a replacement one. Will get back to you when I know.

DeeJay46

ETA:Just in case you come across this post, my new ID# is 545955

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 6:21 AM
Please don't gift me anything under the ID#537200. My notebook froze late last night and I can't even turn it off. I'm afraid it's going to have to be replaced again.

I don't know what I do to cause these problems, but I hope I figure it out so it doesn"t keep happening.

Happy gaming in the new year,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 16 7:12 AM
I may be an optimist, but hopefully when we get Christmas next year, all the presents we didn't pick up will be under the tree for us.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 16 7:04 AM
Hi dandydog,

That happened to me too. I don't know whether I lost any pets or other inventory, because was in so much shock that all my friends were gone. After I closed my game down and opened it back up, all my friends were back. Hopefully, when you do that, your reindeer egg will come back too. If not ask the Christmas Consortium to gift you another one.

Happy gaming!

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 16 5:09 AM
Sometimes I just tap on an area where I know a flower lands, while searching the other areas where they land. If you have to use the curser, set it in an area that doesn't cover other areas you know they land.

Happy gaming in the New Year!

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 8:00 PM
I'm getting the ornaments to drop down again, but I'm not getting any eggs. I will continue to try for the eggs, but I don't want to waste anyone else's ornaments.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 7:07 AM
Deb,

Put the wreath on your wish list and see if someone would gift it to you.

I'm trying to finish one more elf quest before I loose him to see if I can get one more penguin egg.

I am one of your friends and I have 2 wreaths left.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 6:42 PM
My step-daughter plays on IOS and she lost everything Christmas except the snowflakes. I noticed about 45 minutes ago, I wasn't getting any Christmas items dropping down any more. Also, I wasn't getting any penguin eggs. So I told her because she was reading instead of playing. She tried to give her people gifts in the Christmas rooms and the screen froze. My guess is we are done till next year.

Happy gaming till the next event,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 8:13 AM
Hi div3000,

Sent you an invite.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 15 3:05 PM
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I got my old game back including my 4 pets. I will gift you as many penguin eggs as I can get.

I'm just glad I could gift you as many of the others as I could.

Back at Level 35,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 15 1:21 PM
I an so happy!! I got my old game restored! Only problem is I lost 20 of my new friends. I will try to refriend you all as I have your ID#s.

Happy gaming,

Deejay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 28, 15 2:27 PM
Mine isn't a single item. It a place--right under my right hand as I touch the screen. I keep waiting for the OK sign to come up, lift my hand up, and that last lonely item just waiting to be found (after another 10 seconds ticked off the clock.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 15 5:15 PM
Hi Jacinthaedw,

If you just go slow and have lots of patience, you don't have to spend any money on the game.

On my first game, before I fried the fan on my laptop, I got up to Level 58. Believe me, things go a lot smoother when it takes you the whole hour to make a round. I can't remember which level that is, but I think it's past Level 35, where my second was when it wouldn't turn on one morning. The devs are working on restoring it for me. My game this time is up to Level 13.

Anyway, if you just keep doing the rounds, gift your friend, and capture butterflies when you have to wait for the HOS to reset, you will soon build up your inventory and coins so that when you can do the rounds non-stop, you'll have the money and items to do so.

Happy gaming,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 15 3:45 PM
Since I had to start over again and don't have any of last years Christmas pets, I've been getting a lot of eggs on the wheel and from the elf. I've been giving them to the Consortium, so I don't know how many. Sometime I can get the egg from the wheel for a few hundred coins, but sometimes it takes 1,000. I quit trying after that. I figure I'll get another one on the next wheel.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 15 10:03 PM
I have NikkinBrandon1 as a friend. Her ID# is 536817. Her game name is Nikki

DeeJay46

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator