Posts created by IndianMoney

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Oct 17, 14 9:26 PM
I love playing Lighting strikes, I played both verse. I enjoyed both verse I love how the graphs look in both verse play the game wasn't to hard to figure out. The games also gave good hits and guides I give the game . I brought the game so I can play it again. I have love most of the puppetshow games that big fish has online. This game is for me.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Oct 5, 14 12:43 PM
I love this game, I hope there is a part two coming for this game, I want to know what the lady puppet that was left at the top of the bridge is going to do. Is she going to awake the king. The king only got his crown and nothing more. I can't wait for the next part to this game. Congrad to the people whom made this game and the graphs are outstanding, I love how you can change the style of the game from classic to next version. I would love to have this game on dvd. This is a game keeper. I say dvd because what is something happens there no internet for some days you can still play this game and have fun to pass the time away. The mistress just kept coming just when you thought the game was over something else surprising came out. How all the different area where hidden you didn't know what to expect.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator