Posts created by deltadawn57

posted in Tulula: Legend of a Volcano on Jul 21, 16 9:57 PM
I did everything it said and the mini puzzle but wont let me go into portal andyone else have this problem

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Jul 3, 16 9:16 PM
every time I try to play the game it disappers and I get an error dump what does it mean please help ty

I cant find the last piece of the glass and I am stuck in game because of it I have 5 pieces of glass and the fur,,have looked at map shows it being ready to put together but I am so lost as I know ya need 6 pieces please help so I can keep playing thank you

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Dec 21, 15 3:08 PM
I have gotten all the oieces but it doesn't tell ya what to do please help am stuck

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Nov 5, 15 6:30 PM
can someone help me I cant find the mouse anywhere please and ty

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Apr 18, 13 1:24 PM
i wish i could get my money back too as it wont work at all

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Apr 18, 13 1:22 PM
well i bought the game at wal mart and cant even put my name on and as soon as i try to get out it wont let me have to shut down my comp to get out this game is bad and wsh i had tried before i got it

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Apr 16, 13 10:24 PM
hi i went to walk through of ice rose and it doesnt match my game so now what do i do help please i am trying to rescue the girl in the glass bubble i keep doing what it says to no avail and i dont see this on walk through

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose on Apr 12, 13 10:45 AM
hi i cant go on because my naiul file has disappeared and have no idea where it went what can i do to find it as i had it and the ticket both gone please help cant go any further till i get some help ty

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Mar 27, 13 6:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the righplease help i just got this game and whenever i try t examine anything it wont let me please help as i dont know what im doing wrong tyt.

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Mar 26, 13 4:05 PM
hi am trying to get past the first room and it wont let me open the file box or look at it with magnfying glass etc can someone help me please it wont let me do anything after getting rid of the cat food

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Mar 8, 13 2:01 AM
i just bought this game at a book store and its lagging bad and it also takes me forever to move the cusor to anything i know its the game because all the other ones work fine so what can i do i havent even gotten past the bathroom and that took me all day its awful and i hate buying something ya cant even play ty

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator