Posts created by LadySparkle55

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 27, 16 4:03 PM
Eh, never fret. Depending on when you finish Shanghai you may be waiting for Los Angeles. I just finished it. Yes, I completed all three levels of the final 10. I've not spent any money either. Invest in shovels. That one where you need all those red ones that don't show up? If you get a lightening bolt and an explosive star, position the same colors near the corners and set off the stars, you can blow up the base under the locked reds and not have to eliminate them, hit any you don't blow up with a shovel and move on. I guess I'm just collecting resources until we get an update.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 18, 15 8:50 AM
We cannot see what level you are on. There are 120 levels in Sydney. I thought maybe it was 19-4, but no, there is no 19-4, nor 194. You will find helpful people here but they need to know where you are.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 15 12:01 PM
I was only spinning when I was in pretty good shape (ie could afford to lose the resources) . . . appears there is now no charge when you land on the 5 extra moves.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 10, 15 6:39 PM
You can always go back and play any level that you haven't gotten all the gold. It transfers and is always needed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 10, 15 4:36 PM
I upgraded my resource centers and shipped them.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 15 9:27 PM
Yes, if you build (and upgrade) your resource centers, you can ship up to 15,000 at a time.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 30, 15 6:41 AM
Thank you. Annoying.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 30, 15 5:43 AM
How do you get the souvenirs to show up? You are supposed to get 15 souvenirs and score 300,000. I have scored 489,000 and never seen one souvenir.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 22, 15 9:02 AM
I haven't spent any money. I'm in Paris level 20. When you get to Paris, do not use the spin until you've passed level 20.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 12, 15 2:03 PM
Do you receive/send gifts? On the page where you pick up your gifts there should be an icon to + friends at the bottom. It will take you to another page. You are only allowed to add so many per day, max 5.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 23, 14 1:58 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 23, 14 11:08 AM
Whenever I've done a massive redo, Ive always put things in inventory. Yes, it's annoying when you have to scroll through and find what you are looking for. I've also sold low juju/inexpensive items that would be easy to repurchase if I wanted them later in my design.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 21, 14 2:20 PM

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 9, 14 1:25 PM
3.4 is no longer Trolley Trolley. . .it is At The Mansion Gate. . .Why?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 28, 14 11:49 AM
There are two ways to get to windowed mode. Alt/Enter or under the gear in the upper right corner turn off full screen to enter windowed mode. DO NOT CHANGE WIDE SCREEN. You can get it back if you make that mistake, but it's not a piece of cake. If it happens, pm me or post on the forum. There are members who can help you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 26, 14 6:01 PM
Thanks temp! Although, currently, those last 4 plots will make me happy

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 24, 14 10:29 PM
I guess I never considered the game "broken" when my stuff "did tricks". As noted, it usually happens when I'm redecorating, moving things about, and I've had MANY things behave in strange ways, haunted float, tunnel of love, head in the jar, candy boxes, security eyes, swami, Octometrists Office. . .some times it seems like anything that "moves" will move in a different way. . .moving stuff stirs up juju . . .the "laying flat" issue sort of bothers me sometimes, but I try to move things around until everything flattens out.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 21, 14 11:51 AM
I was able to finally finish it ( after MUCH frustration ) what seemed to work was to play a DIFFERENT scene, send gifts, then return and the items finally counted.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 19, 14 3:52 AM
I play on laptop and eventually ended up buying out on my baby manor. I got 12% on the first hunt in the Gypsy. Did a lightening blitz and didn't get anything again ever. Started on the Haunted House and played MANY scenes, exited the game, exited game manager, re start, things count for a scene or two, exit the game, repeat. Finally tired of that I spent the gold to complete. I will be trying again in a day or so on my senior manor. I hope things go better there. . . a girl can hope.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 19, 14 3:44 AM
Thanks temp!

There are 2 rows. Six letters, two words on the top row, 8 letters, three words on the bottom.

Night mode is easier to see.

It still won't be officially finished until we get those last 4 plots, but it will serve .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator