Posts created by Sue_34

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 9:10 AM
the main thing in this level is to keep the cat away from the students as they lose stars when the cat stops next to them. Keep on feeding the cat as soon as he starts to wander when you have students sitting at the tables.

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 16 8:53 AM
They are asking for 3 lots of the cloth so you have to click on it 3 times.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 16 9:38 AM
it is hard to give just a hint but I will try.

There are even number of flowers in a group and there are odd number of flowers in a group.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 16 9:50 AM
he comes up behind the fence by the table at the back of the pool.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 9:56 AM
on level 50 he comes up virtually behind the fridge so that you can only see half of him just by the handle.

on level 55 he comes up by the table that holds the thread and pattern for the mat right by the cleaners head.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 2:27 PM
I got this on the flower shop level when you have got the top bouquet. You make four different bouquets and have them all on your tray at the same time. You can then delete them off the tray to serve orders. I made one with just blue flowers, one with green ribbon and blue flowers, one with green ribbon and yellow and blue flowers and the last with green ribbon and white and blue flowers. You can also make one with green ribbon with white, yellow and blue flowers but you only actually need four of the variations to get the trophy.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 2:22 PM
just to the left of the small set of stairs that goes up to the two tables on the right. he comes up behind the flowers.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 1:18 PM
it comes up on the left of the table that holds the rug pattern right by the head of the cleaner if he is standing still.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 9:28 AM
the mouse on this one comes up just behind Paige on her left.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 9:26 AM
if it is the challenge between levels 8 and 9 called a cloudy day you are talking about then it is that the customers will come in already in a bad mood with low number of hearts and you still have to win the level. When customers are in a bad mood they do not tip as much so best way to deal with this one is use your entertainer to cheer up all the seated customers to increase their mood and patience.

It does help with understanding the challenges now to have played the earlier games but not essential. You will start to understand what they are wanting as you go on through the game. When I first started playing the series I did not start at the first game, I started in the middle then enjoyed that one and went back to the earlier games.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 4:44 AM
not sure which keys you have found so far so here are where I found them all:

left of table that has broth ingredients on
right of table with rug pattern on
on grate in middle of screen
behind the prayer mats to the left of screen
to the right of monkey
on roof over monkey to the left of the door
hanging on the left door
underneath the first long flag to the right of the door by the little table.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 4:37 AM
sorry to hear you are still having problems, the other thing I have found that sometimes helps is to carry on and get all your upgrades and buy everything then go back and try the level again later. Keep trying though, it is possible.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 4:33 AM
You need to complete all the challenges within the normal levels. You can see any you have missed as you won't have a green tick for them. You can still get three stars for a normal level even without completing the challenge but to get the double rainbow flower you need to complete the challenges. These are things like only use 3 places on your tray, make a certain number of items, only serve full orders etc.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 3:48 AM
use items that give you extra tips as this will help on the money side. I also made sure I was extra organised at first by filling up the water bucket and getting extra water pistols ready at the very beginning. The other item I use to be able to be ahead is the spill proof milkshake as you can have one all ready on the machine so you are not wasting time waiting for it if ordered. After that you just have to keep cleaning and serving. don't worry if people go down to 4 stars whilst waiting to pay if that means you have got a table cleaned for someone else or got two people to pay at the same time so get that bonus. Hope this helps.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 16 1:26 AM
I only managed to get the Paige Perfect award when I went and unwrapped the last present from the map screen.

he comes up in the river to the left of the bridge

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 15 11:26 AM
it is at the end of level 16. you have to wait through all the dialogue at the end which is of the skit and then this is followed by another cut scene where the photo is unlocked as Enid hugs Francois

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 23, 15 7:56 AM
have you found all three clues. I found I had to find all three of them before I could pay the cops.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 17, 15 9:20 AM
you need to buy some wood from the Architect

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 15 12:39 PM
I managed it by chaining at least 2 checkouts or food deliveries as much as possible and allowing paige to just crawl around the tables until she starting to get unhappy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator