Posts created by kim_veronica

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 6:34 AM
Hi everyone....so am now on level 68. Where do i find the destiny keys? please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 8:09 AM
Hi Everyone.....do we know when the Spring event is due to start? please.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 10:05 AM
Hi...when is the Halloween event starting please?....I hear some players already have the update but no sign of it for me...I cant wait I love the events.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:25 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Hope07 wrote:Hi all,
I am confused. I got the update and i am supposed to find Easter eggs. I saw in private room a chart for eggs.
But where can i find them? And how do i get the cake and the tiara?
Please advise!
Hope

The update was just in preparation for the spring event but it has not started yet. We are hoping it will start sometime next week.

ETA: This should also answer kim_veronica and LourayW's questions.

thank you Jackie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 17 1:04 PM
do we know when the spring event is due to start please? I play on PC...just love this game and the events. I had to start right back at the beginning when my kindle died I was on level 70...am now on 37....eager for the spring event lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 16 12:58 PM
So after all the issues with the winter download and private xmas room...it was all working fine and I was enjoying the game again...now..none of the rewards are dropping after playing the hidden object scenes...I have tried different areas but none are dropping at all.........

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 12:51 AM
I have got the winter event now after a few problems and uninstalling twice...but now have a problem with the Christmas room, I can get in but then the scene is stuck with the flashing arrow at the tree for gifts. I cant access the gifts and cant do anything in the scene or leave it ...am stuck there unless I literally shut down the laptop. Help? please ...apart from this am loving the game and the winter event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 12:48 AM
kim_veronica wrote:Hi...I got the update message and clicked on it but its been downloading and validating for ages....is this the winter event and should it be taking ages to complete?[/quote

I have sorted this now by uninstalling twice and the game and winter event are on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 2:56 PM
Hi...I got the update message and clicked on it but its been downloading and validating for ages....is this the winter event and should it be taking ages to complete?

Hi...I got the update message and clicked on it but its been downloading and validating for ages....is this the winter event and should it be taking ages to complete?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 9, 16 5:26 AM
when does the Christmas event start please?.....love this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 6:36 AM
So I have filled all the three coloured ghost albums and got the achievement...yay. Am sooo loving this event. The one ghost that is unique to each player? is that a separate one to those in the album? sorry if am being thick.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 16 1:53 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

To fill the album, you need at least one of each colour and that will get you the Spirit Seeker achievement as there are 27 different ghosts. There is no maximum number per se as each game is different. You might get more of one and less of the other. Be aware however, that we all have one very elusive ghost that is different also for everyone.

It's maddening lol I have all but one of each colour ghost, and keep getting just more and more of all the others.....reminding myself its just a game lol I don't think I will get to fill an album at this rate.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 16 8:41 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

To fill the album, you need at least one of each colour and that will get you the Spirit Seeker achievement as there are 27 different ghosts. There is no maximum number per se as each game is different. You might get more of one and less of the other. Be aware however, that we all have one very elusive ghost that is different also for everyone.

oh wow thanks I am soooo loving this lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 16 1:25 AM
Hi guys ...am just loving the Halloween event. I am catching ghosts and filling the albums gradually, just one thing....how many of each type of ghost is there? I have 6 of the same type of blue ghost for example, how many of them are needed to fill the album please?...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 2:17 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

No you don't need 7 of the 5 items. To trade you need to click on the "+" sign found on top of the item you want to trade.
thank you...I got there in the end

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 2:16 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:
kim_veronica wrote:Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

No you don't need 7 of the 5 items. To trade you need to click on the "+" sign found on top of the item you want to trade.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 1:34 PM
Hi...am loving the Halloween event, with the 'candy to trade' do I need to have 7 of all the 5 items in order to trade for a ghost catcher? I have 7 of 2 of the items but the 'trade' option is in grey and wont do anything, but above it shows 0/7 to trade for the ghost catcher...am I doing something wrong?....so much fun just love the events in this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 2:16 AM
Hi Everyone....so I logged on this morning to see the Halloween event, hadn't known previously about it, love the little ghosts instead of the flowers, what is the blue green and red ghost thing about please? I couldn't see where to find out about them. Loving the game...second time round lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator