Posts created by jfrrt

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 15 1:00 PM
greengrassyhill wrote:CANNOT DEFEAT THE DEMON WITH DREAM CATCHER AT THE END OF THE GAME.
I have tried, over and over, using the Strategy Guide, to defeat the demon in the tunnel by catching his balls of fire with my dream catcher. I cannot do it! Is this a glitch?

I cant finish the game, so now I can't play the bonus game. I am so frustrated! Why isn't there a skip option for the "boss" fights? I do not like these "boss" fights!

I was having so much fun with this game until I got to the very end. Please tell me if there is a bug in my game.

Am I the only person who is stopped in their tracks, at this point?

If you are able to catch the balls of light, when the dream catcher is full, there is a symbol on the demons chest. You are supposed to connect the dots on the dream catcher to copy the symbol.
If you can't catch the balls of light...don't know what is wrong.

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Jul 5, 15 1:01 PM
I have owned the game (Android) for about a year. In that time, there have been at least 2 new additions to the game. I have 117 different games. Played all of them up to at least one star (many are at 3).

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 15 10:56 AM
Got the golden tickets, finished the bonus game. Click on the "extras" button, then the "treasure hunt". This takes me to the scene with the piano. I have clicked on everything (including a lot of empty space) and nada.
Now what?

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 15 6:47 AM
I finished the game (loved it). Finished the Bonus Game (it was better than the main game). Went back to find the "treasure items"...they are no where to be found. The SG says they are in pink. No pink.
Can someone give me a hint for what I am looking for? I am tired of randomly clicking.

posted in Fright on Jul 29, 14 9:08 PM
The puzzles and HOS in this game were unique and unusual. I enjoyed them a lot. The ending was kind of sappy, but up to then, it was great fun.

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Mar 2, 14 1:55 PM
Band-Aids...bottome middle of the nest on a brown box(?) in the shape of an X

posted in Botanica: Earthbound on Feb 23, 14 12:44 PM
Bought this one without trying out the one hour...because I so enjoyed the first Botanica. I am not disappointed. The HOS are not the standard "click on it" and go on to the next one. There are several different kinds of HOS. I especially enjoy the one that tells a story as you find/assemble the object. Very innovative.
Some of the puzzles are difficult, some are easy peasy.
Also, interesting to switch back and forth between the main characters (not original, but fun)
Haven't finished yet, but wanted to post a review about what I have seen so far.

posted in City of Fools on Jan 9, 14 5:13 AM
Loved this game. I needed help/hints a lot. It was funny and fun and hard.
But the end was an enormous letdown.

wildgym wrote:
sherrilafkas wrote:Hit the reset button and it will let you do the fuses again and it should work. Did for me.

Thanks dear! I'm going to go try this now...

ETA : It worked! In more detail, what you do is... bring up the bomb again. Before you do anything else, press the reset button. NOW, switch the fuses and I got through it!

Also had the fuse freezing issue. Tried this solution and it worked!! Thank You!!

posted in Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie on Sep 22, 13 4:36 PM
Definitely try it. I bought it after 30 minutes of demo. It has a serious story line once you get into it.
The raccoon is cute and it was easy to figure out how to feed him. After you feed him you will usually get one or 2 items that you need. It is kind of like an animated hint button.
The puzzles haven't been difficult and so far most of them are unique.
There aren't a lot of HOS but enough to feed the addiction.
I have been playing for at least 4 hours and according to the map, still have about 1/2 of the game to play. OK, I tend to be kind of slow.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jul 26, 13 12:28 PM
I have this game on my tablet (slightly different, but still mostly the same game). It took me 4 or 5 days playing an hour or two at a time to complete it the FIRST time I played. It was so much fun, I have played it about 6 times now. I see something different every time I play and now that it is a daily deal for PC, I am thinking about getting it here too.

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 10, 13 7:44 PM
Be sure you have up to date drivers. My game crashed repeatedly until I updated my video drivers.

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 10, 13 7:43 PM
My game crashed repeatedly on Win7. I got new drivers for my video card and it stopped crashing. Check your drivers!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator