Posts created by Frippetqueen

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 14, 17 1:50 PM
Thank you so very much.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 13, 17 6:58 PM
I have been unable to finish the dive for three days now. There is a stone with pink blobs that are needed to build the doors and windows and repair gates, in order to earn the fire. It costs 3 pearls for one of those stones. What are they called and how do I get those. Thanks

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 14 8:20 PM
I did not go to Moon Tower directly after the portrait, I had already gone earlier. So when I went to strategy guide it said to go to Moon Tower and get the pressure gauge..There is no pressure gauge there. Never was. What am I doing wrong. Did i miss a step somewhere else. I can only see a hand to turn the outer ring on the center display.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 13 6:35 PM
This is March 2013 and I just bought the game. I was able to cut glass and then I wasn't able to on the third sheet. I come here for help only to discover it is a known glitch. Why do you still offer a broken game for sale? Is there something I am missing here? Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator