Posts created by sugarbelle

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Aug 18, 15 6:56 PM
I would like to change a very negative review I gave this game. Once I PAID ATTENTION to the instructions I found it very enjoyable, and truthfully not at all hard to complete. I did have to start over a couple of times, but that was no bother. I would give the game 4 stars. I only wish I could delete my other review.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Aug 15, 15 8:43 PM
I hope it is OK that I am asking a different question re: level 11. I have a purple hat and a hammer out to the side (the left, kind of like tags) of my inventory. A friend told me to use the purple hat, but I am unable to add either the hat or the hammer to my inventory. I can et completely thru the game, but I can't kill the monsters. I know to use netting, but I never have enough rope. Please help.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Aug 7, 14 11:52 PM
I can't get back either. It's driving me crazy!!!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 11:59 PM
To finish I KNOW it has something to do with the red C in Collectables. My mouse shows a wheel. I tried double clicking, tried to pull it up down, left and right. No such luck. If anyone knows please post. I will NEVER EVER buy another Mad Head game again. This is ridiculous.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 11:16 PM
I wish I could help. I am having much the same problem. I can find every note, but not one single collectible. How can you tell when you've found one? BTW, yours is the only question I see.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on May 29, 14 11:16 PM
I wish I could help. I am having much the same problem. I can find every note, but not one single collectible. How can you tell when you've found one? BTW, yours is the only question I see.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on May 18, 14 5:08 PM
I can't believe some of the negative reviews. This is the best game I've ever played. With a little thought you can figure it out on your own without having to follow a guide, until the end. The music is superb and so are the HOS.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Apr 3, 14 1:54 AM
Suntia wrote:Hi guys!!!
Sorry if my english it's not so good but I'm french.

Someone can help me please, I can't find the last bottle of water for the tree.
Maybe I'm stupid or blind but I can't.

Thanks for your help.[/quote

I really don't remember where they all are, but you can use a hint on this.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 27, 14 8:14 AM
What you have to do is tap the cauldron before holding it over the cauldron. The bells and the mirror will turn almost white, then you can fill the bells, but you only need to click once on the item and they're all filled.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 26, 14 10:48 AM
I found a walkthrough on each level. The address is:

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2011/01/hodgepodge_hollow.php#prettyPhoto

Hope it helps

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 26, 14 9:40 AM
vido52 wrote:I have put the toadstool, chamilene (sp) tail and 2 of the other round things, then it says to sprinkle forget me not tears...and it blows up. How do you sprinkle ? Or am I doing something wrong ? Any help would be appreciated. the tears i can only pick up half a tear

The only thing I do is hold the thing over the cauldron and she begins to cry. Once she does take her to the potion and she'll cry there.

If you can tell me how to move the mirror from the cauldron to add the last ingredient I sure would appreciate it. It's the recipe with the bells.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 26, 14 8:09 AM
vegascarol2000 wrote:I'm having trouble adding the forget-me-not tears to potions. The first time through I had no problem until I reached a later potions. Then when I started with a new name I had the same problem with the very first potion.

It seems to be a problem with the game, and there aren't any solutions within the game.

All I do is just hold it over the cauldron and when it begins to cry I hold it over my potion and it always works.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 26, 14 4:54 AM
I am having the same problem as you sandraacuff. I attach the bells to the mirror, hold it over the cauldron for as long as 1 - 2 minutes. I've tried 10 seconds. Nothing works. As soon as I pull the mirror away slowly I hang it on the wall. Nothing happens. There hangs the mirror and the bells. I lay it on the table. Nothing happens. I click hint and it points to the mirror. What in the heck am I doing wrong?

posted in Farm Mania on Jan 6, 14 1:46 PM
I have asked this question before but I have no idea where the answer might be, if there is one. Thanks anyone. Funny thing is I have played this game before a long time ago, and I had no problem. I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong this time around. I just cleaned my cache. Hopefully that will help.

posted in Farm Mania on Jan 6, 14 1:51 AM
I am having the same problem. I can't get past the level where you make 3 balls of brown yarn. I have made countless balls of yarn, but it's white. I don't think that matters though. Whatever am I doing wrong? I have made $50,000. just on that one level trying to get past it. I feel like an idiot.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Nov 11, 13 4:33 AM
This is by far the best Farm Frenzy game out there, in my opinion. I am playing right along, enjoying my game when what do I see but a rock, and a little martian ( or whatever ) that gives me a lot of money without much effort on my part! What a game. I love everyone of them except the Viking one. Can't play that. It's just boring as is Farm Frenzy 4, only because it's so repetitive. Come on Big Fish, make more Farm Frenzy games. Without them I have nothing to play. Will not play ghoulish games. Someone out there has a weird mind, smart, but weird.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Oct 5, 13 1:20 PM
Hi, first of all, love the game!!! I love all Farm Frenzy games, except pizza. It's too repetitive. With that said, I would like to know if the fish, whatever it's called, that catches treasure. Does it only catch one treasure and that's it? So far I have sold it and bought another over and over.

posted in El Dorado Quest on Apr 10, 13 2:24 PM
So much for this forum. There is nothing here to find out. I wish I had not bought this game.

posted in El Dorado Quest on Apr 10, 13 2:21 PM
And where is my Fish? I have been a member for well over a year and I want my fish!

posted in El Dorado Quest on Apr 10, 13 2:20 PM
I have no clue how to clear the way for the little people. I got frustrated and quit. It say to clear the way, but it doesn't say how. Although I match tiles up all around it, it takes forever to clear. Anyone know of a way?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator