Posts created by Wshoe

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 16 1:08 PM
I have the same problem! Did you resolve this issue?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 16 4:36 PM
I have obtained all of the 27 unique ghosts for the Halloween event, yet the game shows I have 26. I re-started both the game and my IPad. Please help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 7:18 PM
NeenaL60 wrote:BEFORE U/D my game was stalling, crashing all the way out to re-load... Go thru motions of reloading which takes a good 5 min. Then play for a bit and kicked out again.... I achieved an award, achievement...when I go to get trophy/coins I get kicked out.... I cannot proceed without freeze/crash....I can't play, warm coins, nada!
I submitted an email to CS have heard NOTHING! I assume they thought the u/d would tAke care of problems....NO NO NO... Now I have MORE!!! Since the u/d I can do even LESS! Open...takes twice as long, at any sec game is subject to freezing and crashing kicking me totally OUt... All recommendations for "help" doesn't work as I have tried unsuccessfully.... Please please please CS Take a look.... .. I cannot play AT ALL! Am already to delete as this is overwhelming!

Same issue!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 15 3:33 PM
When the app loads, it opens Facebook, and never loads. Help please

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 15 2:04 PM
Me, too I have the same issue. The suggestion of turning off Faceook did not work.

This happened to me also! Any answers?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 14 8:42 AM
Please help! Midnight Castle game is loading the wrong player on my IPad.someone named Diane on Level 6. I am not Diane, and I am on level 35!
The game keeps restarting with a "multiple devices" warning. I do not have my game installed on any other device. The player ID is not mine!

I have restarted the Ipad, no help.

What to do??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator