Posts created by lady2cat

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound on May 25, 17 8:09 PM
I can't get that thing to move! I've tried all combos and have visited the walkthrough twice! Can anyone tell me the secret to this thing?

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Mar 13, 16 7:31 PM
I said that wrong. I actually cannot move the middle dot on the left!

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Fountain of Youth on Mar 13, 16 7:28 PM
Moon: I can get the opened square, open at the top but the middle left will not stay on the dot. it keeps jumping back. I've tried it many times!!! So how exactly is it done?

This game is faulty Big Fish! It seems to have missed a whole chunk of the game, it was totally weird. Are you going to fix it and then we all can reinstall the game and play the whole thing!

I too just turned on the game to play it and I was tearing up some tiles on a roof then I tied a rope to a couple of posts and then got off the roof and the mini game came up and I skipped and that was the end????? What happened?? Me thinks this is a faulty game!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets on Mar 13, 13 7:54 PM
I just finished playing Family Secrets and it was great! I'd like to see more like this involving Kate with the different storylines. The Palm of Zoroaster was not nearly as good.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator