Posts created by kaismama

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on May 22, 13 10:01 AM
Oh and I've tried to put the parts I have together and it won't let me, that's why I figure I need another piece.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 11:50 AM
I got the handle, container and fuel but cannot find the flame thrower and I can't find anything about it in the strategy guide.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 9:31 AM
It has nothing to do with the strategy guide I got the numbers off the photo and tried it from left to right and right to left, and they don't open the casket. Help. I love the game and sure don't want to get stopped because of this.

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove Collector's Edition on May 19, 13 9:25 AM
I have the same problem. Got the code off the photo, but it won't open the casket. I've tried it forward and backward. Otherwise I love this game so I want to get it right.

Did you tie the broken rung?

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Apr 23, 13 11:30 AM
The walkthrough is great but I hit a problem. After I go thru the cave it says to zoom in to the tree and drop the hook to get the ladder. All I get when I click on the tree is "its too dark to see" and can't zoom in or drop the hook. There is no place to get a light. Help!!!!!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Mar 15, 13 3:43 PM
Its this kind of stuff that makes me never buy another game by that company. The hint keeps pointing you to cork it, but you can't get the freakin corks. Who would look for a cork in the hidden objects if it wasn't on the list? Now we can't get back there to get it. I've had it, its the end of me trying to play the game. And Big Fish can forget about me buying another game. I just wasted money for this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator