Posts created by bfgBaikal

Hi teacher123abc,

Have you tried checking the other "rows" in your inventory, sometimes it is easy to forget items are there and perhaps there is another cutting tool you can use?

You could also try pressing the hint button, to see if there are any other areas you could access to get that item?

If you continue to have trouble with this item, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems continue to persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Hi teacher123abc,

Oops, it looks like you asked this same question in a number of threads!

No worries, to keep everything together for you in one place, I'm going to lock this one up, but you can continue the conversation HERE.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

Hi teacher123abc,

Oops, it looks like you asked this same question in a number of threads!

No worries, to keep everything together for you in one place, I'm going to lock this one up, but you can continue the conversation HERE.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 20, 12 12:44 AM
Hi grama4jr,

It's really great to hear that you enjoyed the game and thanks for the feedback.

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to game reviews, I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to repost that review Here so other fishes can benefit from your opinion on the game.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 20, 12 12:39 AM
Hi dogmama and puppycake,

You seem to have differing views about this game!

How about submitting a review so other fishies can benefit from your opinion? You can do so HERE.

Please feel free to discuss all aspects of the game including the length, we do ask that you mention whether you have played the demo or the full version, so that other Fishies can get a real sense of the game.

We really do want to hear what you think and when you post in that thread reserved for reviews, it is easier for us to pick up on feedback!

Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 12:24 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other The Scruffs: Return of the Duke players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 12:22 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of The Scruffs: Return of the Duke? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the The Scruffs: Return of the Duke page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 12:16 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 10:31 AM
Hi hannah57,

It sounds like you could use some help!

Have you tried taking a look at the The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen Walkthrough?

I was able to find the following references to time using that guide:

Inspect the clock on the building circled in blue. Press it until the time reads 12:00.

OR

Press on the clock face until the time reaches 8:50

If you feel like you may be experiencing an tech issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps and Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 19, 12 8:23 AM
Hi Everyone!

We can see that this solution is not working for some Fishies and so we have taken a closer a look at what we can do.

There is a slight adjustment that needs to be made to the initial process we outlined, I will include some steps to follow below.

Please note that this issue occurs with Windows 7 and Vista Operating Sytems only, so Windows XP users should be ok!

1. Open the Start menu (Windows ‘pearl’ button) in the lower left corner of your desktop.

2. In the Search box at the bottom, type Folder Options and hit the 'Enter' key.

3. Click on the 'View' tab and check 'Show hidden files and folders,' then click 'OK.'

4. Return to the 'Start' menu and select 'Computer' then double-click 'Local Disk ( C: ),' and then open the 'Program Files' folder.

**Please note: If you have a 64 bit system, open the 'Program Files (x86)' folder instead**

5. Find and open the folder for your game.

6. From here, locate the executable file for the game--this is a faded icon with the game's title, Fruit Mania.

7. Right-click on this file, select run as administrator.

8. NB. If the box to Run this program as an administrator box in the Privilege Level section is checked, please uncheck it and save your changes.

9. Once finished, please reopen the game.

Again, I would encourage anyone who finds the error persists after making this change, to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I would also encourage you to include a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report with your email so we can get a better sense of the issue.

Sorry for any confusion!

Thank you,

bfgBaikal

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 19, 12 7:56 AM
Hi drgncollector11,

It sounds like that didn't work for you, what a shame!

I would encourage you to contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

That way, our Reps will be able to provide some advice specific to your machine. I would also encourage you to include a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report with your email as this should speed the process up!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 7:49 AM
Hi manxminx,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we have an official ’Reviews’ thread stickied at the top this Game Forum, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

This way Fisihies can easily find feedback on the game!

If you looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please feel free to swim on over to the ’Comments’ thread.

I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above threads.

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Feb 19, 12 6:14 AM
Hi Underthebridge,,

It's really great to get feedback on that game!

Since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to game reviews, I'll be locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to repost that review HERE so that other fishes can benefit from your opinion!

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 6:05 AM
Hi Sheerija,

What does he want? I haven't played that game yet so I'm not too sure!

The good news is there is a Walkthrough for this game with can be found HERE

I hope that is helpful in getting you moving again!

Good luck and happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 5:59 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on our blog!

You can find our blog by clicking on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page. Then, click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click on the link below:

The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen Walkthrough

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Hi louswed,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just to chime in on what lyrialice said, if you are having trouble downloading your game, I would encourage you to have a look at the following Help Article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If the advice in that article doesn't help matters, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our excellent Reps will be happy to help!

As we already have a Forum for this game, with a thread dedicated to technical issues, I'm going ahead and locking this thread and moving it HERE

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 19, 12 5:35 AM
Hi ThSilkie,

I was swimming along and saw that you had some trouble with your game returning an error with your 'Save File'.

I would like to direct you to bfgRhone's post concerning that exact issue:

Hi fishies,

For those of you getting that "File Corrupt" message during your play, could you please write into Customer Support about this? We can then start investigating this issue.

Please include a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report together with your request so our representatives can collect information on these tech problems and pass that on to the developers.

Thanks!

-bfgRhone

This response can be found HERE

The more players that contact us, the more we can learn about what is causing the issue and then, we can work towards a resolution!

As we already have a Forum for this game, with a thread dedicated to technical issues, I'm going ahead and locking this thread and moving it HERE

I hope this is helpful!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 5:19 AM
Hi sassylassie and suniris,

We appreciate your feedback!

Perhaps you would like to repost those Game Reviews HERE so that other Fishies can benefit from your feedback!

If you looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please feel free to swim on over to the ’Comments’ thread.

As we already have a thread stickied at the top this Game Forum dedicated to reviews, I'm going ahead and locking this thread to keep things tidy!

Thanks!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 5:02 AM
Hi dryfood,

Oops! It looks like this is a duplicate post, so to keep everything tidy I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I have included some help for you in the other thread which can be found HERE.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 5:02 AM
Hi dryfood,

Oops! It looks like this is a duplicate post, so to keep everything tidy I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I have included some help for you in the other thread which can be found HERE.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator