Posts created by nautilis123

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 12, 18 5:22 AM
I just sent PM8 support letting them know all of the above issues. Hopefully they will start fixing them

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 11, 18 11:03 AM
I also see my neighbors with a zero score. Since Friday I've been getting our server is down sorry for the inconvenience we are trying to rectify the problem. I must of logged out and in 20 times.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 18 4:35 AM
As PM8 stated they will not be updating Rom on BFG, If you want new quests/updates you will need to play on the PM8 site. They launched the Groundhog Day quest on PM8 not on BFG. Second clue

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 10:00 AM
Thanks, I just went to the yin and yang artifact on BFG. It is part of a quest, you can not purchase it. So just having all my requests for gifts blank will have to suffice as no longer playing BFG RoM

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 9:50 AM
drabbit63: Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 6:17 AM
I've moved to PM8 as well. PM8 has made it very clear, first with their message within the game about no more updates on BFG, and secondly not launching the Groundhog Day quest. My wish list is clear, the only other thing I can do is to uninstall the game from my BFG manager, but I'm still in contact with some neighbors here. I can request a zebra as a gift, anyone know what collection it is in? Happy gaming to all in any RoM game!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 1, 18 7:20 AM
Same for me on PM8 not on BFG

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 5:46 AM
They have fixed the in game email, you now can use the space bar to separate words. Also, looks like they will have a forum, it's called 'Gaming community' located under the gold man icon where you would gift/neighbors etc. Not working at the moment.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 4:50 AM
I agree _sweetgrass_. Doing the new registration starting on Friday was an easy way to get many people registered onto their site. With what bfMurray stated in another discussion, they would be looking into it and were unaware that updates would stop to their site. I think PM8 blind sighted them, but it is the same game and PM8 owns it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 1:15 PM
Here is my thought, BFG could not of put the notice that the game would not be updated as it is within the ROM game itself so it had to be put there by PM8. I've moved to PM8 and am accumulating friends back by code or new ones. I would have a hard time staying with BFG if there weren't any new updates.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 11:06 AM
Thanks for all of your replies. What I did was contact my favorite players via email in the old game and sent them my PLAYME8 code. Already have 10 out of 100.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 4:48 AM
I've told them that they have single handedly shut down the game for me and everyone else. Without friends there is no help. I can't play the runes, gift either way, create and expedition or complete a quest. They seemed to have everything else covered why was this (friends) left out? I'll let you know what they say, no reply yet emailed early yesterday (my Friday and today as well).

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 26, 18 1:24 PM
Nautilis123
Rom Playme8 FH3hzh

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 12, 18 1:18 PM
I prefer this one and always change to the Marine Queen. But just wanted to add that you can extend the time by using the gold watch on the bottom right once you are inside.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 12, 18 1:13 PM
I've had this happen once before but I'm not sure how I solved it. I have a cleared space in my backpack for duels. Not enough space in your backpack. Sell the items you don't need or move them to the chest. HELP!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 9, 18 4:45 AM
Click on the Free to Play games from the BFG manager. I've played Antique Road Trip (although it's not updated anymore). Found is a nice game, free to play as well. I can't stand the games that have death or horror.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 5, 18 6:01 AM
This also shows 10 hours for me. Previously I've collected all of the items for the first item but says I have to finish the quest first. This just doesn't seem fair to me

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 11:00 AM
Same thing with me for last couple of days. Noticed it on Tuesday I think and only in Japan.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 8:38 AM
Cracks me up, the 'prize' is a tea cup! I yet to find out what the bag of pearls are used for. I finally found out with the circus (last quest) where the clown nose and glasses were used. I had 350 of them!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 8:10 AM
I read yesterday on the forum that they are fixing the spam filters as we speak. Currently they have to manually delete each entry and lock it. This is not the only forum impacted.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator