Posts created by Pollysweet

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Apr 17, 18 11:18 AM
I have been playing since it came out. I have never found the roll of blueprints in the workshop. If anyone could direct me to it, I would much appreciate it. Thanks.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 21, 17 11:18 AM
iMac 10.13.2
My issue is different.
In the church nativity scene, after I find all the figures, I don't get the usual stars and Good Work. Even if I wait for the time to expire, nothing happens. Then, I click Skip and I cannot see anything move into place that perhaps I may have missed. So I get no points for that scene.
I have played it 3 times and it never gave me the good work and stars.
But, I love this and all Casual Arts hidden object games.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 on Aug 14, 16 11:32 AM
Playing on an iMac. Everything up to date.
Downloaded Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3. Had to adjust screen resolution. Played the entire game.
Immediately started playing again. When in the Nassau scene is where it all broke down.
Accidentally clicked on the word Nassau on a building. Game shut down.
I reopened game. Back in Nassau. Decided to see if it would repeat. Clicked on Nassau. Game crashed.
Not one to give up easily, I reopened the game. I found a few items, then quit the game. Reopened the game. Collected more items. The list is now empty, the counter shows 14 of 15. Clicked on Hint. Message: list is empty. Clicked on Nassau. Game crashed.
Trashed the game.
Redownloaded the game. Same game. Back in Nassau. List empty. Click Nassau. Game crashes. Trashed the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator