Posts created by Strifey

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 7, 13 11:51 PM
Okay, the 1st dragon. Left wing, 2nd position from top. Right wing, down as far as you can go. 2nd dragon, Left wing, All the way up. Right wing, 2nd position from the top. That worked for me, at least.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jun 7, 13 10:32 PM
Go to the painting of the gargoyles in one of the rooms of the castle. Under the keyholes there are what looks like domino tiles. The numbers on them match the numbers on the *3* keys you need. Place them in the same spots in the gargoyle outside.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 2, 13 4:56 PM
Thanks. I feel silly. I hadn't even noticed the little flowers in the flower beds.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 29, 13 6:39 PM
The clue is 'how similar are the gardens?' but no matter what I do, I don't get the bonus. What do you do?

posted in Farmington Tales on Mar 22, 13 9:12 PM
Yes, it is by the cabbage patch, but it is on the main farm, not one of the hidden object scenes. It is between the two trees and in front of the hay cart front wheel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator