Posts created by dwigs

posted in Danse Macabre: Crimson Cabaret Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 6:26 PM
I put the handle on the Coffee grinder before I dropped the ores in. Now it says waiting to add handle. Can't progress in game. Help please or provide a patch.

posted in Grim Tales: The Vengeance Collector's Edition on May 16, 14 5:03 PM
morgandogs wrote:
081288 wrote:I am playing the bonus game and can't get the grapes from the furnace in order to open a gate. I have the gate wind but there is no hot spot. Anybody else having this trouble. Please help.

I'm having same problem, stuck and can go no further.

posted in Off the Record: The Italian Affair Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 8:37 AM
Glitches galore!!
Blurred faces in the lower left circle. The heads fade in and out.
Grabbed the bag in the elevator and opened it up to get to the mini-game. Placed all items in the correct spot except the sun. Clicked on the sun to slide into the correct spot and the sun moved over to the boat slider. Now I have a boat and a sun on the same slider.
All of this just 10 minutes into demo. Deleted trial and will wait for a glitch free version. Not sure what is going on with the games lately. What has happened to the quality control Big Fish?

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 14 6:48 PM
I have to agree. Bugs within first 15 minutes. Watched the scene where the fuse fell out of the TV and it said to fix it. Already had the VHS. Put it in and watched the VHS video tape. Then found the fuse for the television. Put it in and was watching FROZEN...Oops

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator