Posts created by AriesGal

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves on Sep 3, 15 11:13 AM
Purchased game this week. After placing the third triangle to open the gate, once I go through the gate, the "hand pointer" comes up, but it won't interact with anything.
After doing task manager, I get the following error message--"CallFunction arrow2-add failed in object arrow2".
I have to do a hard shutdown, since the hand cursor won't go away, so I can't use task manager to shut it down.

Apparently this has been an issue since the game was released two years ago, I am copying this post, and requesting a refund. It seems like no one cares enough to provide a fix. I am very disappointed to have this happen two years after the problem was reported and no action taken. I have purchased over one hundred games, and can't believe quality control is so lax.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 14 9:15 PM
I agree. I am on level 25, and need 2 unique stamps, and the game just won't give them up. I don't feel I should have to buy more stars for 2 stamps, when I have read that future games will require more unique stamps. Some of us are on limited incomes, and don't have unlimited funds, to buy more stars,when I should be able to find the stamps during gameplay. I don't mind working for the stamps, but sheesh!

posted in Cursery: The Crooked Man and the Crooked Cat on Dec 13, 13 8:10 PM
I can't seem to get to the map and options. My cursor stops about an inch away from the edge, and I have to exit using control alt delete, I can access all other areas of the screen. Any suggestions?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones on Mar 23, 13 11:34 PM
The storekkeper will move when you touch the mannequin heads. There are three of them. You'll see a wig on the head, he'll move toward it, and reveal items that you can then retrieve.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator