Posts created by bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 5:02 AM
Hi dryfood,

Oops! It looks like this is a duplicate post, so to keep everything tidy I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I have included some help for you in the other thread which can be found HERE.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 5:01 AM
Hi dryfood,

Oops! It looks like this is a duplicate post, so to keep everything tidy I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I have included some help for you in the other thread which can be found HERE.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Hi dryfood,

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

Hi dryfood,

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 4:58 AM
Hi dryfood,

I was swimming by and noticed that your game wasn't responding when you tried to play it.

Have you had a look at the following Help Article?

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

When a game doesn't respond, it is often the case that your computer is having a hard time running it, the advice in that article has been helpful for other Fishies in a similar situation.

If after following the advice in that article, you still have a problem playing the game, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Fruit Mania on Feb 19, 12 4:41 AM
Hi Fishies,

I know there have been reports of this game returning a black screen. We apologise greatly for this inconvenience

The good news is, we have found a workaround!

Our team have been working hard to provide a resolution and we have found that assigning more privileges to your game, can help prevent this issue!

I would encourage anyone experiencing this issue, to follow the advice in the following Help Article:

Run Game as Administrator

You will only have to do this once and just to let you know, the game may take a little longer starting after this adjustment has been made. This means that the Play button need only be pressed once and if you have to wait a little longer than usual, that's perfectly normal!

If after making this change, you are still experiencing issues, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Hope this is helpful and Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 2:56 AM
Hi gabbyp,

I was paddling past and saw that you had some trouble with retrieving the collectible at the box by the lake.

Have you tried checking the free Game Walkthrough which can be found Here.

Oftentimes, checking that all preceding steps have been completed will help you to collect an object that is unresponsive!

If this doesn't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a Tech Issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 2:49 AM
Hi mangopie,

I was swimming by and noticed you cannot go downstairs to hide the locket.

Have you tried checking the free Game Walkthrough which can be found Here, the game play is the same for Mac and PC!

Oftentimes, checking that all preceding steps have been completed will help you to perform a task that is unresponsive!

If this doesn't help and you feel like you might be experiencing a Tech Issue, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 1:00 AM
Hi kfitzzy,

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 12:57 AM
Hi kfitzzy,

I was just paddling past and saw that you are having some trouble finding the last tile in the Hidden Object Scene.

Have you tried having a look at the free Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Walkthrough on our blog?

This details each step of the game along with helpful pictures that reveal where hidden objects are in each scene!

I have included a screen shot of the scene you are referring to below:

Screenshot

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 12:42 AM
Hi nannanorma7,

I was just swimming past and noticed that you are having some trouble playing the trial version of the game.

It sounds like your computer is having a hard time displaying that game, I would encourage you to check out the following Help Article which has helped many other fishies in a similar situation;

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support so one of our excellent reps can look into this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 12:20 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 19, 12 12:17 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse Collector's Edition players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 15, 12 5:30 AM
Hi PlaySusan,

Welcome to the Pond!

I was swimming by and noticed that your game is freezing on you. Have you tried having a look at the following Help Article?

If you are not able to get the game working properly using our Help pages , be sure to get in touch with Customer Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

In the help page section, scroll down and you will find the option to contact us on the bottom left under Contact Us.

As we already have a thread dedicated to Technical issue for this game, I'm going ahead and locking this to keep things tidy, but feel free to repost this issue Here

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Hi iamtree,

Welcome to the Pond!

Just to add to what lyrialice said, if you are having trouble progressing in a game even after checking the in game Strategy Guide or the Game Walkthrough, which can be found Here, I would encourage you to contact Customer Support and one of our excellent Reps will be able to help you!

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

As we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, Here, I'm am going ahead and moving this discussion to keep things tidy!

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Hi cyclonesuzy1967,

I was just padding past and noticed that you are having trouble saving your game.

As lyrialice said, if you are experiencing problems and you are unable to resolve this using our Help pages, be sure to get in touch with Customer Support and one of our excellent reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

In the help page section, scroll down and you will find the option to contact us on the bottom left under Contact Us.

You can also contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

As we already have a Forum for this game, I am going ahead and lock this disccusion to keep things tidy, but feel free to repost that issue Here, in the thread dedicated to Technical issues with this game.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 12 6:13 AM
Hi rsm216jgm,

I was just swimming past and noticed that you were stuck in your game as you cannot put the mustache on the man.

As lyrialice mentioned, this game comes with a built in Strategy Guide so that should help you if you have a look!

If you are stuck in a game, I would encourage you to pose a question like this to your fellow fishies in the Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition Game Forum which can be found Here

Also, you can check if this has been discussed before! A great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like for example "mustache" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "mustache" will appear.

As we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, I'm going ahead and moving this thread to keep things tidy.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Feb 13, 12 1:41 AM
Hi BazandMoo,

Welcome to the Pond!

I can see that your game has locked up on Level 65 and returning a Violation message. Have you tried checking out the following Help article:

Access Violation

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

As there is already a thread dedicated to Technical issues, I'm going ahead and locking this thread to keep things tidy, but please feel free to report that issue Here

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

posted in The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa on Feb 13, 12 12:42 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other The Jolly Gang's Misadventures in Africa players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator