Posts created by Sarahsmiles45

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 13 6:35 PM
I currently do not have enough gold to buy the premium scene I need for a quest. I have never skipped a quest so can anyone tell me if I skip the initial 'complete the ____ puzzle' do I still get whatever the reward is? Or does it just free up the spot for new quests? I figure I can just open the scene at a later date when I have enough gold since I will eventually get new quests for it. TIA.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 13, 13 6:29 PM
If you mean the vials of ectoplasm that they tell you to collect x number of in each chapter to complete a quest.....it is the blue bottle of fluid that fills up each time you finish playing a scene....there are five for each scene....you will see them on the screen that tallys your score.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 13 10:14 PM
I opened dark manor just now and it is starting from scratch, like walking me through how to play! Where is my manor?!?!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 13 7:07 PM
I figure if they change abruptly then they run risk of missing some gifts. You'll catch 'em when they gift you again

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 13 7:02 PM
So I finally did last update, as I never really had loading issues or anything and was afraid if I did update then I would start having problems. I didn't, but what was last update supposed to do? I thought it had said cheaper land expansion and shorter summoning times, but they are still the asme for me. I was waiting to level up because I swear an attraction then became available to me, but now updated, this level up didn't provide me with anything new :/. Anyone tell me purpose of last upgrade? TIA

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 13 9:46 PM
Oh I saw it today in neighbor's yard! Maybe you could also tell me: what is the object that looks like a bench with an arm suspending a swinging axe over it?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 13 10:05 AM
Thanks PTBT. I want it mainly for juju but have nice decaying cemetery section to put it in

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 19, 13 9:31 AM
Hi! I have been saving gold and waiting for this premium scene to go on sale (figure it may be awhile as its new and may break down and just get it.) but I'm wondering if anyone has this bonus item? I've checked out the gardens of some of my highest ranking neighbors but I can't seem to find it. How much space does it take up? And is it just decoration or does it pay out anything? TIA

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 17, 13 8:50 PM
I think ennui meant that a higher chapter pays more to begin with so you have better chance of reaching over a million if you replay a higher level that you are good at....don't forget the alphabetical bonus! I thought I was never going to get that achievement, now I haven't even kept track how many times I have hit over one million, the blitz and unscramble clues are almost guaranteed millions....also to the other question, yes the premium scenes pay out 30% higher than what that number scene would if it was just the next in line to open with juju...every time u play it.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 17, 13 8:44 PM
I did receive mine today...wonder why they don't notify you somehow ? Anyway I was watching and it was added on today!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 17, 13 5:12 AM
Thanks for replies! I had not seen that info on FB page :/.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 17, 13 5:09 AM
Where's the "like"button? That is cool to learn ahriman_raven!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 13 5:16 AM
I play iOS and I don't always see these pop ups.....I think you have to hard close game so when you open you will be "updated"......I'm just guessing though...hope someone answers you!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 16, 13 5:13 AM
So no one knows if it counts if you previously had items placed. Guess we'll find out when people get gold.....or did they pay out already?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 13 6:59 PM
Does it count if you already have them placed? Because some are not available to me again until I level up 8 or ten times.....so I figured I was out of luck....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 13 9:01 AM
Ahh trixxx good thinking! I started my comment last night and didn't see yours until this morning! So we still have all our neighbors, but can't get to them all to gift? As I can only send 13 a day I guess it doesn't really matter....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 13, 13 8:59 AM
I was going to ask about the 302 neighbor count but glad I found this thread, and I'm not the only one. But, I have not actually run my finger down the list to see if I have 302 neighbors, maybe the number just maxes out at that? My frequent gifting friends never seem to drop off thank goodness and you can revisit same neighbors now to get the award for neighbors visited. So I don't mind this glitch so much.....

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 28, 13 1:33 PM
While playing today it kicked me back to the enter screen and told me I had logged into the game on another device. It let me proceed but the little loading circle is always running, even while I am on my manor collecting or "landscaping". I am playing on an older iPad and actually do not have the game loaded on any other device. Am I being hacked? TIA.
Sarah

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 24, 13 10:22 AM
I did too! Reopened a few times and just came back. Whew!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 24, 13 9:37 AM
This morning the game kept telling me there was no Internet connection even though my safari works and wifi is connected. After closing and reopening it said same thing. Then finally opened and my grounds are completely empty?!?! Anyone else having trouble?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator