Posts created by Melymc

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 14 12:05 PM
Usually when they have a standard edition it comes out awhile later after the collector's edition of the game, sometimes it's a couple of weeks, sometimes it's a month. But, I'm not sure if this kind of game will have one. I hope this helps a little. Welcome to the forums! Have a good day!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 2:21 PM
Thanks felinefi! That's exactly what I needed. Happy gaming and have a good day!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 11:34 AM
Can someone please tell me how many chapters there are. I made it through the three in the demo, so I was wondering how many more there were before I bought the game. Any help would appreciated! Thanks have a good weekend!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 11:25 PM
Thanks bestmommat! I'll keep an eye out for those! I appreciate your joining our little chat and helping ! Have a wonderful week!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 5:03 PM
Thanks again Sportygal! You are wonderful, and I REALLY appreciate your help. I wondered about those morphing objects. It's weird that they aren't listed though, and a bummer. I only found a couple during my demo. I'm off to take advantage off the sale. Thanks again, and have a good week!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 4:49 PM
Thanks Sportygal you're the best! I'm off to look.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 2:52 PM
Thanks sportygal & snapnhiss! I really appreciate your answering my question, and so quickly too! That is exactly what I needed to know!

If ya'll come back or someone else does, I have another...... Lol. Are the morphing objects in the SG? I had a hard time finding them on my own. If you buy the game do they appear? Thanks everyone, have a wonderful evening!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 2:03 PM
This game is nice, I do like it. It just seems somewhat easy. I was wondering approximately how long it took some to finish it. I know everyone plays at different levels, and speeds. That is fine. I will take this into account. I usually play Advanced. I am just trying to find an average, that is me . Lol. JK. Anyway, any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day all! Happy gaming!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 1:57 PM
Hello all! I was wondering when you buy the game if the strategy guide changes and shows you where the morphing items are? Does it show where the painting pieces are? It is nice that this SG showed how many chapters it had in the demo! We haven't had that in awhile. It is appreciated! Any help I can get with this would also be much appreciated! Have a nice evening all!

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 14 8:19 PM
Thanks for asking the questions barelyberlee! Thanks as always for answering, and for answering those questions with class Tiger! You're always a huge help! Have a great weekend!

In case anyone is interested still someone PM'd me with this information. There is 7 chapters and a bonus chapter in this game. Happy gaming friends ! Have a wonderful week all!

Happy Friday all! Can anyone please tell me how many chapters the game has? If you have finished the game, approximately how long did it take you to play? I Know everyone plays at different levels and speeds, I will take this into account. I'm just trying to get an overall idea. Thank you for any positive help I get! Lol. Have a great weekend everyone!

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 14 8:37 PM
I LOVE to read, my other favorite pastime besides games. But, I'm with twinsoniclab on this one. I don't like text games very much, too limited. Maybe I would have liked what you are talking about, but I've never heard of it. I was ecstatic when I figured out how to down load my Kindle on to my phone, and then realized my books were there . I'm not the most "tech savvy" person. But, that's why I have think I like most BFG games. You have a wide variety of difficulty. Have a good week!

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 6:08 PM
I agree with a few that a some of the games this summer have definitely not been up to par. But, it seems to me that before the summer I was reading a lot of comments about "too many dark and dreary games" that people don't like. Now it seems we are at the opposite end of the spectrum with the colorful, cheery games. They are not going to be able to please everyone. I certainly hope that they weren't trying to lol . Things Have changed though, and what they had going for them (BFG) WAS working at this time last year, or it seemed to me . If they can find a happy medium, I think that would be great! Everyone has to respect that there are people who like things that you may not, and vice versa. One thing I Don't think we should complain about, and cringe when we gamers do, are the sales. I don't want them taken away, whatever reason they are here, I will gladly keep them! There have been sales on the weekend and occasionally through the week for as long as I've been a member. Granted, it may be a little higher now, but... . Anyway, thanks for reading my two dollars (inflation from two cents ). Have a wonderful week everyone!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 12:46 PM
Thanks a lot opiesmom ! Kill them with kindness . Lol. But, thanks for your support. I've gotten several PM's saying the same thing. Why waste your time commenting if you don't have anything positive or constructive to say. Anyway, I'm glad to be of some help to others who like to know how long the games are, and I'll keep asking .

Once again, thanks Tiger (Speedy lol). I always value your opinions and knowledge. We usually play about the same way. You are a big help. Did you buy the other CE for this week? Sable Maze? No one responded on that game, I was wondering how many chapters that had, I know this is Not this thread so if someone could PM me that would be great!. As always, happy gaming and have a wonderful day!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 2:54 PM
Thank you Penny!!! I see you posted as I was writing my "book", and watching TV. Lol. Thanks for your insight on the game and your help! Have a great day!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 2:50 PM
I usually don't respond but, I am this time. The number of chapters is NOT relative, it's an actual number. If you did'nt have the answer I'm not sure why you needed to give an opinion. But, thanks anyway Thanks Tauret , I will try to keep my fin pointed up! I hope someone who has bought the game will give me an answer. I usually ask either how many chapters or how long it took to play the game, then put in some sort of "disclaimer" to avoid the smart alleck comments. For instance, I know everyone plays at different speeds and at different levels, and I take that into account. How long a game is,... is an issue to me because I can not buy every game that comes out and this is how I help decide which to purchase. I don't feel most people want to know this each week, but there is always someone with a negative comment about other people's threads. "Why do you ask this question", or "your question isn't relevant", or just telling someone they are wrong. When did that become everyone's job? Can't we all just get along? Ok if anyone has read this far...........LOL, how many chapters are there? Thanks for any Help that I can get, I really appreciate it!!! Have a wonderful weekend all!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 11:21 AM
How many chapters does this game have? It looks like a good game. Thanks for any help you can give ! Happy gaming! Have a wonderful weekend!

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 14 7:15 PM
Can anyone tell me how many chapters there are in this game please. Thanks ! If anyone has finished the game I would love to know approximately how long it took you to play. I know everyone's answer will vary. I take into consideration that everyone plays at different speeds and plays differently. It just helps me decide which game(s) to pay for. So thank you, thank you for any and all your help!!! Have a wonderful weekend all and happy gaming!

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 5:38 PM
Exactly, campfire! There are no dumb questions! Welcome to the forum GuppyGal1860 ! Have a good weekend all!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator