Posts created by guidococobella

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Jun 12, 16 4:40 PM
I had the same issue...not sure if this will work for you, but after trying many different ways, I moved the individual pieces near the candle in the lower right corner and for some reason that worked. Good luck!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 6, 13 9:41 AM
Same here for me..the cash gifts keep appearing for days and not registering. Also, I frequently get kicked out of the game while moving from one part of the neighbor section to another and have to re-enter the game. It only happens while I'm in the neighbor part of the game. Sometimes it just freezes and I have to exit the game and re-enter to continue which gets old real fast.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 7, 13 6:21 AM
This is a dumb question but where would I find the Game Center in order to invite friends to be neighbors? I have the Game Finder app on my Ipad but can't figure out where Game Center is...sorry..I'm kinda technostupid. Anyway, my ID is guidococobella and my Dark Manor name is Palazzo Guidococobella. Thanks for any assistance.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 26, 13 7:38 AM
Could not get the shovel to reveal the T key at grandfather's house in Paris. Kept getting response 'no, that won't work at this time". I have played all the HO scenes and got to the bookcase puzzle that needs the T key, but the shovel will not work when hovered over the planter filled with dirt on the side of the house. Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator