Posts created by monkeyfries

posted in Cake Mania: Lights, Camera, Action! on Oct 9, 14 10:37 PM
i think Bakersfield is in CA cause in Cake Mania 2 the world map shows Japan at the top (u can tell because of the shape of the building) and we know like New York doesn't face Japan so it must be California sense it doesn't show Hawii anywhere

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Oct 9, 14 10:34 PM
its been like that sense cake mania 1 so no

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Sep 6, 14 10:25 PM
there r many orders of the game but they all start out with either Russia in the city of Jack in the water and u have to pick which roads to go but they all have some kind of end with some kind of trophy

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Sep 6, 14 10:23 PM
this does not work for me either and I have tried a bunch of stuff but still nothing and I am tried of playing the online version and getting this much
--------> ( ) of the game ik that is how online ones work but I want to play the full version

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Sep 6, 14 10:21 PM
lorblue wrote:I followed these steps, but my properties window doesn't have a compatibility tab....any other thoughts?

I am not happy with the idea of just wasting my money!

wow I thought I only had that problem

posted in Cake Mania 2 on Sep 6, 14 10:18 PM
I have gad this problem also and no matter what I try it still doesn't work

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Sep 6, 14 10:16 PM
Blooming_Lilac wrote:Hi. I'm not having any trouble with my saved games, but when I log in to play, I click the Load button instead of Continue. I save after every level, including the mini-games. Each day/mini-game has its own save slot. I save over old levels in the countries I've completed with the super goal. Hope that helps. If it doesn't, I suggest contacting customer service for a credit because I know it's frustrating to lose your progress. Good luck!

wow I save after every level also (except mini games)

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Sep 6, 14 2:01 PM
amymrno wrote:I love the graphics, love the way you have to complete tasks but it is overly disorganized. They dont help you at all.
When my collection got stolen, I looked everywhere, looked for people to talk to, sewed up to 100% and nothing happened. Armand just kept telling me no.

I tried to look for russel, uncle manny they were no where to be found.
I also looked everywhere including the catwalk and there was no scarves, no ribbons nothing for me to click on.

I just quit this whole game.
It woudlve been way better if the game was longer, a little bit more helpful, more tips, and more ORGANIZED. Also, for some reason the backround is always fuzzy looking.

when ur line gets stolen u have to go see armand then everyone else but don't sew ur line before u go talk to armand cause that obivsly doesn't work and btw the background is not fuzzy they just made it like that

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Sep 6, 14 1:57 PM
archuu wrote: hello can sumone plz help me ihav finished my task armand gave me.. and i met armand and he agreed to take me in fashion week but i dont who hav stolen my collections.. i have found a ring, belt and cup in my house i showed it to russel so he told me to meet on tuesday so when i go to meet him again the time and day changes to next day in the task i am not able to find russel.. and the game in not ending

u must meet with russel at the place and time he tells u then go from there u will soon find out who did it then u must go to the coffee shop and confront ONE of the TWO ppl who did that is all the spoilers ur getting out of me

posted in Catwalk Countdown on Sep 6, 14 1:54 PM
Shababe18 wrote:Ok for the peope who is saying that their is a pink scarf on the left by the door. There is no scarf for me on the for to the left by the door. And Where do you find Uncle Manny to help you get to the next challenge so you can find out who got your collection or build it up to 65% cause I go to the shop & he is not their & I go I go to the park where the black guy be with the camrea he's not their either. Can somebody please help me

Manny will obviously be in the fabric store and SPOILER ALERT if u make the right choices with him (when u talk to armand then go find many) when u work iin the shop after that ur collection will go up 5% cause many will sew while u work

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Sep 6, 14 1:47 PM
so I have heard this rumor about a new Cake Mania called "Cake Mania 7: New Generation" and I just want to know if anyone has any info on this (and no its not To the Max cause that is 6 when u count the computer Cake Manias not counting Back to The Bakery cause that is not a commonly known one and also they say Cake Mania 2 is 2) thx for reading bye

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Sep 6, 14 1:43 PM
ik for a fact that also the GREEN is for the queen of Egypt (lady who orders 2 cakes at a time) and also ORANGE for the t-rex and also BLUE for the pink dino with the white tutu

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Sep 6, 14 1:38 PM
level 100 is the end of the game didn't the last story line slide show come up for u?

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Sep 6, 14 1:36 PM
I have to agree but wat gets me is that I get all superstar and I can get the flower shop more to fully upgraded (I don't really that second bow wrapper so I sold it) I mean I get some gold equiptment but in the bakery I can only get like the purple stuff ik the bakery has more items but still it is kinda frusterating cause in the burger barn and the sushi place u can get EVERYTHING

posted in Cake Mania on Sep 5, 14 10:59 AM
I do not belive there is a way but u can save over ur saved games in any cake mania I hope this is helpful

posted in Cake Mania on Sep 5, 14 10:57 AM
u need a cupcake oven, at least 2 ovens and 2 frosters, some toppers, and also jills shoes the green shoes (and if this doesn't help try giving everyone at the end a lot of cupcakes then serve their cake and do that for each one I hear the happier they r the more tips they give u which is more money)

posted in Cake Mania on Sep 5, 14 10:53 AM
Cookz101 wrote:OMG i finally past that circus in feb
so heres how i did it i got the tv set it to cartoon
channel i had 2 ovens but only one was upgraded
to the best one then i had 2 icing makers and only
one was upgraded to the best and then u need
the toppers the smiley one boostes your money

to be honest the snail mail and strawberry toppers make u the most money but ppl don't order them as much cause they r high priced

posted in Cake Mania on Sep 5, 14 10:51 AM
u need all the ovens and frosters and the frosters have to be at least level 2 (blue) and u must have a TV and have the cookie oven (or cupcake oven here) at level 3 (purple) and u need jills shoes to level 2 or 3 also (green ones or blue ones) and also u need the topper machines to level 2 (blue) or level 3 (purple) but also u need to be fast in clicking and noticing ppl u have to be click click click click click click I hope this helps

but FYI for the last place u need to keep upgrading everything as much as u can to where they all fasted and u have to be super fast in that place

posted in Cake Mania on Sep 5, 14 10:43 AM
at the end of each of level u need to click "save and continue" not "continue" but when u come back and want to load ur last saved game go into "load saved gams" and click one that's all

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Sep 4, 14 9:42 PM
I hear u just have to get the newest version (which is 1.004) to get this version just uninstall and reinstall trust me I have tried it and it works fine and I still have all my upgrades and trophys and progress but to be safe when u reinstall do it from ur purchase history hope this helps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator