Posts created by Rose151

posted in Dark Realm: Guardian of Flames Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 17 11:47 PM
When I play the three sided box where you put in items, the stones and ship will not go in the top box. It keeps shutting. Any tips would be appreciated.

I'm in the same place and having the same problem. Don't know if it is a glitch or not, but it certainly is annoying.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 6:29 PM
to break apart the pink "head" and get the key.
Where? I cannot find it on the HO screen.
Thanks so much!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 2:36 PM
cbtx wrote:Total cookie cutter game that so nicely characterizes the descending quality of games from Eipex, a developer that has so clearly come to vastly celebrate quantity over quality as this, their 50th game illustrates in so many ways.

The game features very poor graphics. (those sunbeams should be banned from ALL games).
The CE extras are excruciatingly bland with nothing imaginative about them.
The puzzles/mini games are, as is the Eipex style, insultingly easy with no charm to balance their simplicity.
The HO scenes are junkpiles.
The story is mundane and stale with nothing to capture the interest of seasoned gamers.

This most prolific of devs has cranked out another loser whose quality has dropped alarmingly, and, IMO, not CE worthy at all. In fact, I'm sure I'll pass on the SE, as well. Just ---- no.

I have to agree. Very substandard for EIPIX in my opinion. Hopefully, they will get back to the quality of games they have "mastered" over the years.

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 15 11:11 PM
Me too!

Eipix Games always have beautiful art work. That being said, the "Aleida" character is absolutely stunning! Lots of care and details are in the game, but this "lady" is truly beautifully done. Bravo!

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 17, 15 2:04 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Since posting, lots of people have read it, but not one replied.
If you find an answer, please PM me, and I will do the same.

posted in Sable Maze: Twelve Fears Collector's Edition on May 16, 15 8:24 PM
Is it all trial and error? I've been doing this for 30 minutes and still cannot get the hands to line up correctly.
Help sincerely appreciated!

I shut down the game and then came back, the hints and comments were there. Hope this works for you.

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 14 6:26 PM
Found it! And, gunnisydoff was right! Never mind the blue sparkles ... they don't mean anything. On the right side of the "statue" almost at the top ... that's where it is.
Thanks gunnisydoff!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 14 6:21 PM
I can't move on in the game, have no idea what to do!
Kudos to you if you figure it out ... good luck!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 5:14 PM
I think that gunnisydoff may be talking about another leaf. This one is barely circled by the hint ... Rosemary P, is that the one you are talking about? If so, I'm still at a loss. And, frustratingly stuck!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 14 5:09 PM
gunnisydoff wrote:its not in the left corner its in the ear of the statue like a earring whrigt ear

Thanks, I was stuck too!

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 14 11:07 PM
gmes4me wrote:Did you burn the candles the correct number of times according to the diagram? It then shows you the mushrooms outside of the little house. You need to add the 2 sets of mushrooms to those,

I don't have any green candles, am I supposed to?
Thanks!

I bought the game, but it stops and tells me that it "hopes I enjoyed the demo". I already had problems with the download and trying to get the game to start at all. I uninstalled my BF Game Manager and that seemed to help but I am at a loss to know what to do now.

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Jun 5, 14 6:48 PM
Hapless wrote:That was so one of the best funniest games I have played. so many things I could mention, but don't know where to start.

Thank you

Linda

I agree! I loved this game, and hope that there will be more to follow! One of the many pluses is that it's light, fun, and there are no monsters. Cartoon work is lovely, and the puzzles are neither too difficult nor to easy.
(Shaman Games) if I'm allowed to say that, please, please, make more!

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 25, 14 1:32 AM
I got the orb from the monk, then used it only one time on the star shaped screws. After that is disappeared. I left the game and went back but sadly it hadn't reappeared.
Any help would be most appreciated!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 14 1:12 AM
I agree! This game is like being in a candy store where all the colors and tastes are completely new!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 12, 14 1:11 AM
JustTheFacts wrote:Outstanding! Original! Outta Sight!*****

BASED ON DEMO

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
Even if you don’t like jazz, you’ll love it here. This game brings the entire world of jazz to life. An exciting, tight and self-explanatory intro sets the scene, and then here we are, a jazz club in New Orleans at Mardi Gras time. And before we even get out of the cab, the first of many innovations becomes apparent. Can you spot the difference?

SIGHTS & SOUNDS
The graphics are beautifully done, crisp and colourful, and drawn with real talent. There is plenty here to just look at. Maybe a little Picasso? The cut scenes are exceptional, with remarkably good facial movements of the characters, who are lip synced perfectly. The voices also sound authentic. The accents are just right. The music and singing fit the era. There are the sounds of preparations for the carnival in the background – great stuff like that. I think it is just marvellous.

WHAT’S HAPPENING?
We are heading home to visit our Dad at his jazz club in New Orleans, just in time for Mari Gras, 1941. But when we finally gain entry to the club, everyone in it is in some kind of trance, including our father! Did the guy who bumped into us in the hall have something to do with... whatever this is? We will need to find out a lot we never knew about our father to get to the bottom of this mystery.

GAMEPLAY
There is the expected mix of HOPs, puzzles and adventure in this game, although movement inside the game world is a little restricted at first. The puzzles tend towards visual ones, a misplaced objects diorama for instance, and various jigsaw-styled ones with new twists. There are the usual inclusions: a notebook for notes, objectives and achievements. A game timer. The hint is directional and the map is an interactive jump map, but so far, there's not much travel involved. Extra actions or combinations are sometimes needed within the inventory. There are four levels of difficulty, with the option to customize all the settings.

The really big departure from the norm, though, are the HOPs. There is one standard word list, but the scene is that Picasso I mentioned, which certainly makes it "artistic". *grin* Another is a matching pairs game that is totally unlike any other. And then there’s this game's new, totally original, HOP style. I won’t say much, or I’ll spoil the thrill of discovery, but it involves words, pix, and even a morphing object, all of which merely hide the true objects of your search.

CE BLING!
As I’ve implied, there are both collectibles and achievements in this game. The collectibles in the game locations are music notes, and an indicator tells you whether you have already found it in a location, or not. Likewise, the morphing object in the HOPs has an indicator that changes when it is found - and they're hard to find. These indicators cannot be switched off, as far as I could find. There are about a dozen achievements, represented by postage stamps in the notebook.

As for the rest, we can expect the usual. Bonus chapter. SG. Wallpapers, concept art, screensaver, music and videos.

COMBINED IMPACT
This game is outstanding. Original, involving and with top flight production values. I can’t wait to play and the full game is downloading as we speak!

I recommend this game!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 14 1:13 AM
I started the game again as a new player and everything went fine.
Am at the Bonus Game now, if there's a glitch in that part, I'm giving up.
Hopefully, these problems will be fixed, and soon.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator