Posts created by modocuser

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 18 3:16 PM
this mini games of the fishman in the wheel doesn't work It does move anything around at all what make it work so the puzzle can be done

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive on Feb 17, 18 5:17 PM
I don't understand how a people is suppose to find the clues for the shape puzzle to get the numbers to go forward there is no direction at all

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 11:28 AM
will there be a walk through for this game a lot of the puzzle don't have enough information on how to play them

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Feb 1, 18 11:24 AM
I had the same problem

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 18 7:00 PM
the map that is used to go the forest doesn't make any idea on how to play the mini game direction to the items on the trees

this game needs a map because it hard to find some of the areas. A person can get lost and just want to give up

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 17 3:16 PM
I never found the 1st fang so the game is dead for me

is there a walk through for how to play the mini games some don't have enough information on how to play

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 10:18 AM
I had the same problems with starting and it crashes a lot and when I finally got to bonus game it would start the first part over again this game has a lot of problems

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 10:14 AM
yvonnehoho wrote:love the game, but it took at least 5 minutes before it started, and the same when I tried to exit. Same when I wanted to play to game with he crowns, after about 5 minutes it "moved" again.
PC is less than 3 weeks old, other games I play without hesitation.
Help

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 17 3:41 PM
I write writing this because I decide to play one of my old games I'm trying this because I can't find where the dymite goes near the boat ship I have try using this discussion area before and I get no answer in all the 5 years I have play big fish games but I will try again

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 17 4:44 PM
this game has some big problems and I have try start over and I run Into more problems I have never got help from Mr fix it that my problem will not fix my problem before so I will not use tech help the games needs to be taken off the sale item It just doesn't work

posted in Beyond the Unknown: A Matter of Time on Feb 19, 17 4:09 PM
I'm having problems with the telescope with the star in the constellations it say I should remove the cap but there no item to remove it

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 17 4:47 PM
I do I get the water turn off with the fish at the fountain

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 17 3:45 PM
the game has several problems one the game freeze up for a few second and all the mini games do not work I can't get any thing to move to play the games
I know I complaining with no answer to my problems. It seem that other people don't have the same problems so I don't get any help

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 17 3:43 PM
the game has several problems one the game freeze up for a few second and all the mini games do not work I can't get any thing to move to play the games

posted in Haunted Hotel: Silent Waters Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 16 7:57 PM
I had a lot of problems with a lot of the games they did have enough information on what to do to play them

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 16 3:20 PM
why would the lights light up after moving the arrows in the direction I would the man to move in the maze after using the ring

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 16 2:03 PM
I have tried using the arrows 10 times but the game just sit there where I push start so what else can I do the game just freeze and does nothing and when I push skip it does nothing so I can get any further in this game

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 6:03 PM
why doesn't this maze of the man get out of the maze after put the daek ring on

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator