Posts created by Starsmark

I did the same thing. I upgraded the tool factory to a level 3. This is not fun!!

mouse2447 wrote:Since the update, I have also had the trouble of my actions being cancelled and my zombie goes back to the caravan. It started for me on level 24. It seems where there is a "guard" with a flashlight, the flashlight arc isn't anywhere near me and it turns my zombie around, even when I place the blankets over the booths....

PC running Windows 10

I've played this game numerous times and never had a problem until 2 days ago.

I'm having the exact same problem as quote above. Despite covering the 3 guard houses with a cloth, thus removing the guards, my zombie won't perform the tasks necessary to progress through the level. He just turns around and goes back to the car.

I've clicked on "bombing the building" 3 times and the game takes away the only 3 bombs that are available but the zombie won't bomb the building & all the bombs are gone.

I've read the help articles - Have updated all my drivers; uninstalled and reinstalled BFG app; uninstalled and reinstalled the game; clicked on the Options button on BFG app; manually clicked on Updates & got a message saying no updates available.

TattooShelley wrote:How do you use the cloak or find it?

I've never heard of a Cloak. In what context or level did you come across mention of a cloak?

debbieluigi wrote: I cannot seem to get 3 stars on this level Are there any hints or tricks that I am missing? Thank you!

Which mode are you playing? I've always played Relaxed Mode and have always gotten 3 stars on every level.

What exactly are you having trouble with?

Victoria

Thanks so much for posting about the meerkats. I've played the game through once & am now on my second round. Didn't check the Trophies section until I was finished with the first. Surprise! Cosplaying sheep?? Meerkats?? I didn't win those trophies the first time b/c I didn't even know they were there!

I miss the little black cats, too!!

Thanks again,
Victoria

tacgof wrote: I just noticed a new collectable, a meerkat.

What level are they on? I can not get my SG to expand to see where I missed them.

Never mind! I found them all, without my unusable SG. So if you need to know the levels of all the meerkats... see below @ SPOILER ALRET...

Thanks for the BF support

Side note: I miss the black collectable cat meow sound from the first in the series. It made me laugh. Dumb but so fun!

SPOILER ALERT:
I found by accident my first meerkat on level 18 then start looking and found another on level 25 & 28 & 36 & 39 & 45.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 16 5:03 PM
I know there's a sequel coming. It's called "Incredible Dracula: The Last Call." I did a beta test survey at least a month ago. I don't know when the game will be released but I really wish they'd get a move on!

Has anyone heard about when the sequel will be released?

posted in Silver Tale on Jul 1, 16 4:56 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to post these walkthroughs! I couldn't figure out levels 129 and 147 . . . Jeez, some of these are really tricky!!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 15 10:02 AM
I've found all 30 of the Blue Gift Boxes which contain the stickers. They're located on the following levels.

The Regular Levels:
1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33, 39, 42, 44, 45.

The Collector's Edition Bonus Levels:
1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15.

I'm still looking for the 13th cat and the sheep king.

posted in Runefall on Apr 3, 15 10:09 AM
I read the posts for another person who couldn't find all the runes on Level 17. No matter how many times I jump to every spot available, I cannot find the River. I downloaded the update, hoping it would fix this unfindable spot, but no.

The map is poorly done. This game would be much better if it had a map like in the game Vesuvia!

Does anyone know where the River is located? Thanks!!

posted in Runefall on Feb 17, 15 3:19 PM
Thank you so much, you two!! I appreciate your taking the time to explain this puzzle. I'll give it another try.

posted in Runefall on Feb 16, 15 2:30 PM
I'm stumped on this puzzle and can't finish it. I don't really understand it. The instructions aren't much help.

I've found the Pick Lock puzzles easy, but not this one!

Please Help!

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 14 9:35 AM
I understand these instructions and I finally managed to get two bombs (different symbols) side by side. I exploded both at the same time and it still did not work. I understand the 3 Bonuses. What I don't understand is "you have to drag the bombs side by side." My frustration level has reached such a peak that I am angry that Playrix has not included instructions on how this is to be done. I bought the game without doing a trial as every other Playrix game I have is excellent. Grrr!!

Can someone do a You Tube showing how this is to be accomplished?
Thanks.
Victoria

hraili wrote:There are 3 Bonuses in this game:
1. Line Bonus = a token is in a bubble and small arrows show the direction of its effect when you make a match with it. You get them when you match 4.
2. Lightning = a circle (or a triangle) with sparkles indicating electricity. You get it when you match 5 in a row or column. So the fifth goes in the middle.
3. Bomb = when the piece is glowing. You create a bomb by matching 5 tiles in a L-shape (e.g. 2 up, 2 across, then you switch in the corner piece to explode the tiles - you'll be left with a bomb).

Each level have symbols indicating what you have to achieve to complete the level.
When you see 2 symbols together with a +-mark, it means, that you have to drag those on top of each other, therefore they have to be side by side and they do not need to be of same kind of figurines. The number in front of the symbol tells how many times you have to do it.

E.g. in level 158 you have to create 7 single bombs (and also explode them) and 1 double bomb. And in level 160 you have to create 1) a lightning and a line bonus next to each other, so you can drag them on top of each other. This is required only once. 2) The same with a line bonus and a bomb. This you have to do twice. 3) You have to drag two line bonuses on top of each other, three times.

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 28, 14 9:45 PM
Aphrala wrote:3, 4, 2, 1

just did it and it worked for me )

Thanks! I couldn't figure out this puzzle!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jul 28, 14 9:43 PM
Ashm00r wrote:hi, you must synchronize the pillars to focus light at the same time, then use the hammer to push down the wooden break preventing the cart movement.

Thanks! I couldn't figure this one out!

posted in Zenerchi on Nov 2, 13 10:39 AM
I just downloaded the trial version after reading reviews that say this game can be played in an untimed Zen mode. I can't find any untimed option. I just have Journey mode and a gray circle with a question mark inside.

Do you have to buy the game to get untimed mode?

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator