Posts created by maglad

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jan 21, 16 11:03 AM
Game will not even open!!!!!!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 13, 15 7:37 AM
After a HOS I think I should have been given the paintbrush??? Cant get any further forward. Need to paint the dwarf to gwet the lantern!! PC Windows 7

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 15 11:45 AM
Playing on Windows 7 - carbide lamp problem!!

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 12 6:14 AM
after doing the puzzle, I can't get through the door - the screen just goes black

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 12 10:57 AM
Won't let me pick up the acid bottle - very frustrating as I think this is a really good innovative game which I purchased after playing the demo,.

As instructed by the strategy guide I've tried putting the electric panel piece in the puzzle but nothing happens??????????????? It looks to me as though I need a jigsaw shaped bit to complete the green map first but I can find no mention of this anywhere .................help!!!

Same problem here - I've tried 3 times now on different days to download - but still no dialogue or lists - very annoying. I thought it would be sorted by now.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 27, 11 7:27 AM
will try that now Misty - fingers !crossed

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on May 27, 11 6:13 AM
I've found the note in the artists studio that says the fishing lure has to be gray. I've found the paintbrush & palette but when I try to mix the paint, I;m told to find a book in the port office and get a colour sample. Where is the book????????????

posted in Hamlet on May 12, 10 7:53 AM
I haven't got very far in the game yet (trying to figure out how to get a penguin to catch a fish), but it reminds me very much of the Samarost games which are also quirky!!

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Aug 31, 09 2:50 AM
Used up my hours demo time and spent the last 15 mins looking how to light the torch???? and then what to do with it??? May be tempted to buy the full game as it is full of variety, though the hidden object elements could have been better.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 5:13 AM
farside64 wrote:I can't get the key from the cat and I'm very annoyed at this point, this game is raising my blood pressure, lol. Myrt.

Collect cheese, give to mouse,catch mouse and giverto cat - voila!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator