Posts created by Daddyred

How do I get water can to water flower in street scene?

kjwright23 wrote:I am playing Scent of Desire - and I just started. I paid for the game and have used the hint to find that after I have done the HOP in the covered wagon I should use the tongs to get the gem out of the sword. I have tried to put the tongs over the sword in all sorts of places and the gem won't come out? What am I doing wrong?

kjwright23 wrote:I am playing Scent of Desire - and I just started. I paid for the game and have used the hint to find that after I have done the HOP in the covered wagon I should use the tongs to get the gem out of the sword. I have tried to put the tongs over the sword in all sorts of places and the gem won't come out? What am I doing wrong?

How do I get tongs to get gem out of sword?

How do I get tongs to get gem out of the sword

Tongs won't get stone out of sword

How do I get the gem?The clamp wont close and get it!!!

cathnz1 wrote:I cant get the tongs to get the gem in the first hidden object scene ..... I can move the tongs but it wont release the gem

posted in Alabama Smith: Escape from Pompeii on Jan 30, 14 6:59 PM
farmdown wrote:Anyone the order of the symbols to get that little metal chest open, going bonkers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator