Posts created by sftoeire52

According to the blurb on the game, it should have 90 levels, but I can't move beyond 60. Is there something special I'm supposed to do in order to advance? Thanks for any help.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Jan 31, 16 6:00 PM
I was one of the people who had problems getting this game to work, and after weeks of waiting, gave up. Today, I decided to try again, and it is now working with no problems (at least in the trial version). I have XP, like a lot of people who couldn't get it to work, so perhaps you'll also find that it now works for you. Good luck!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 17, 15 11:26 AM
pita1234 wrote:OK, this is interesting. I also have XP and couldn't play. However, it was available from another gaming site today and it plays just fine - so it's NOT because of Windows XP!

I've been waiting for a week to hear back from Tech, so I'm not hopeful. I don't suppose you could post the name of the OTHER gaming site that has a version of Christmas Wonderland 6 that actually works? (Only partly joking)

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 10, 15 7:26 PM
JCPennys wrote:I sent in a diagnostics report yesterday along with the fact that I'm using Windows XP.
It will take them up to 72 hours to respond. I want to see this Dr. Felix's credentials!

I sent in a diagnostics report yesterday, too. I suspect Dr. Felix is a dentist!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 9, 15 6:11 PM
JCPennys wrote:I'm having the same problem. Has anyone had any luck?

I'm wondering if any of you are using Windows XP. This may be the reason that we're having problems. We need to be able to upgrade to Windows 8.1 or better. I've heard that it was all coming to a head by the end of 2015...looks like it's possibly a bit early. Bummer!!

posted in Christmas Wonderland 6 on Dec 9, 15 2:04 PM
I've downloaded the game three times so far, but when I hit "play" nothing happens. I really wanted to play this game! Loved the other Christmas Wonderland games. I'm glad I didn't purchase it before I tried it.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Aug 8, 15 3:33 PM
Thanks, retroFish! That was driving me crazy!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Sep 1, 13 11:56 PM
MaddyBella wrote:When I try to pour the acid on the chain it won't work, it just goes right back in the inventory

I'm having this same problem and it's making me a little crazy! Did you ever find the answer to this question, or does anyone know how to melt the chain with the acid?

Thanks so much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator