Posts created by joeybabe1

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Sep 20, 13 4:24 PM
Hi, I have just downloaded gourmania 2, and every other level so far works except for the one where you have to find the columns to the building, the piece of column is hidden out of view on the screen. Have tried to adjust my screen resolution but doesn't seem to fix the problem. Have also tried letterbox setting but it comes up with an error message. Can any fishy's out there help out a small fish in a Big Pond?

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 13 11:59 PM
Hi,

I am using a PC Windows 7 to play this game and everything has been going fantastic until I have noticed that it has been over two days now and non of the cities are requesting to purchase items. I don't want to uninstall the game as I have paid for coins and do not want to lose them. I am on level 29. Can anyone help?

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 13 11:52 PM
Thanks heaps will do. Happy Gaming

posted in Farm Up on May 25, 13 4:41 PM
Hi All You Fishy Gamers,

I have not had a quest from the cities in days, I am only at level 20. Does this happen often or are the cities no longer going to ask for things? Can someone please help?

Cheers

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 12, 13 4:46 PM
I have all these items in my utilities tab (eg, meat, ice, snowballs, skulls, etc) and want to know what items banish which characters. I know the basic ones, I am up to level 35 (as I had to start over when my computer died). Thanks in advance. Happy gaming

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator