Posts created by verajackson

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 1:57 PM
I have received 1 unique stamp from the time that I started back playing for the Spring. Is there a trick to this. I need a cup of coffee. This is working that vein on my forehead!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 12:08 PM
What is the best way to get a unique stamp. I can get all but that one. Any suggestions

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:10 AM
Why can't I find or do anything to get the Unique stamp. I need it for my quest with Salty at the Tavern. (;

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 4:28 PM
I need friends bad. Only have John the computer player. My code is 605461. I was ill and had to stop playing for a while. Have been playing for a while now with no friends. Please help. Thanks.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 18 9:21 AM
I have worked on this level in all aspects. I'm sure there is a glitch. I hate when I spend my money on a game and it has glitches that there is nearly no work around. I have re-played this game over and over. I'm beyond VERY ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I have played all of Emily's adventures and love it, but now I just want to scream.

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Mar 9, 17 11:18 AM
Customer are very impatience. How to make her move faster and what can I do to give the customers patience?

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Feb 17, 17 7:39 AM
I can't get the statue to work. using numeral number plus the regular corresponding number and reverse. Help anyone.

posted in Rory's Restaurant: Winter Rush on Feb 10, 17 3:06 PM
Still stuck on day 58. It's something wrong with this game. NOT THE PLAYERS!!!!!

posted in Sky Crew on Jan 29, 17 12:56 PM
Any suggestion for Flight 4? I completed all the upgrades. However, it is hard to get passed this day because you can put only so much on your cart. Appliance is slow at cooking. ANY SUGGESTION. i EVEN START COOKING OTHER ITEMS BEFORE SERVING.

posted in Sky Crew on Jan 29, 17 12:44 PM
It's a great game, however, it is hard to not serve a pasanger with such a small cart. Should be able to hold more.

posted in Rory's Restaurant: Winter Rush on Jan 16, 17 7:56 AM
I'm stuck on day 57 for over a week and not looking any better. It seems like most of Big Fish games are doing this. I love the Delicious Emily's game. Have them all and breeze through them. Plus I love the story mode. SO IRRITABLE.

posted in Rory's Restaurant: Winter Rush on Jan 10, 17 7:58 AM
I'm having the same problem. I know how to play this game. But for whatever reason it will not let you get an expert score and will not let you complete an order. I select four or five items in a row.

posted in Turbo Fiesta on Apr 29, 14 3:50 PM
why is it so hard to get past certain levels. I'm stuck on level 20. I sailed right by 1 thru 18. But 19 was hard and now I don't think I will ever get off level 20

posted in Turbo Fiesta on Feb 3, 14 9:15 AM
Why is it so hard to past level 19. I have been stuck on it for over a year. Just can't seem to come with anything to get pass it.

Please give me some help or clues. I love the game. But just can't go any further.

Thanks Vera

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator