Posts created by fencer12

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend on Sep 15, 16 4:06 AM
didn"t look much at the game before dl demo,are there collect or morphs or anything

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 16 2:21 AM
ok,found it.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 16 2:16 AM
can anyone tell me if there is a fish trophy to be found in the lodge living room,cheers.

downloaded update but still stuck in the chapel,will try again.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury on Jan 22, 16 11:03 PM
can i get some help using the gun on the moving targets.im trying to shoot the fish,but nothing happening?

could some one who has finished the game let me know recommended screen resolution.i will try anything to play third chapter,as i cant access it due to the fact i cant finish painting,this game sucks.

where do i find the painting to finish in extras. cant start third chapter until i do.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 2:29 PM
thanks for time and effort knoelli,fix got game up and running again.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 2:27 PM
knoelli wrote:
lplass89 wrote:Got past first crash at the gate using the code fix provided (thanks!) - however, there is a second crash once the witch appears in the clock makers home...even with restarting the game, the game continues to crash....

I had a look at the cause of the second crash as well and it seems to be similiar to the cave problem. Here's a fix for the crash at the clock makers home:

- go to the following folder: c:\Program Files\Ominous Objects - Trail of Time Collectors Edition\assets (or: c:\Program Files (x86)\Ominous Objects - Trail of Time Collectors Edition\assets if you are using a 64bit Windows)
- copy the file "game.xml" to your desktop
- open the file "game.xml" on your desktop with a text editor
- go to line 1592 which reads:<couple place="area_book_1" item="book_fake" current="book_1" check="false"/>
- change it to: <!-- <couple place="area_book_1" item="book_fake" current="book_1" check="false"/>
- go to line 1622 which reads: [i]<couple place="area_book_complete_5" item="book_inserted_5" current="book_fake" check="true"/>

- change it to: <couple place="area_book_complete_5" item="book_inserted_5" current="book_fake" check="true"/>-->
- save the file and close the editor
- copy the modified game.xml from your desktop back to your game folder (acknowledge the windows UAC prompt)

This will fix the crash at the bookshelf of the watchmakers office. As with the previous patch, the minigame itself is skipped but you can continue the game normally after that. My wife has now just finished the main game + the bonus chapter and she encountered no further crashes, so this seems to be the last required fix.

A note regarding my previous post: unfortunately the forum seems to have problems with cyrillic characters, therefore the line to search for is shown with many "?". For those of you who want to search for it, look for the following line: <minigame_books skip_time="60.0" items_count="5" awards_enabled="false" show_mg_reset="false">, this is the one just before line 1492 with the cyrillic/russian characters where the change is needed.

For your convenience, I've uploaded the modified game.xml with both fixes to my Microsoft OneDrive account. [Removed by Moderator].

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 3:01 AM
ok,found it.looks like uninstall and try again.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 1:23 AM
hi same problem,no wire.i seem to be able to go back to the beginning of the game,but cant find where to get the wire from,where was the mailbox.cheers.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence Collector's Edition on Aug 14, 15 2:41 AM
cant get into chapter 3 [ eternal love ]tells me all areas completed,i only have 50 crystals,but it wont let me into the game.cant complete picture.

thank you.

i downloaded six games over the weekend,four work and two dont.this game is one of the two that dont.access viloation etc etc.

games were on special over the weekend so i bought and downloaded six of them.

four worked and two did not.this game does not.access violation blah blah blah.

And we just keep on buying and buying and buying,where is the bloody union when you need them

opened bf app and update was there.now to start all over again.

thanks,its right at the end also,need a fast forward button.

so after being gassed,i wake up in the garden with my hands tied.guide says to use the saw blade,but i did not pick it up,cant go back,cant use map,

i have this game sitting quietly on my computer,just waiting for that up date to come.
well,it"s november already,i suppose we will hear something soon.i keep getting emails from BF to buy this game and that game,i dont think so.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator