Posts created by Horsokla

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jul 22, 14 6:30 PM
I can't get the bracelet on the skelton's arm to be able to attach the hand. Got any ideas?????????

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel on Jul 22, 14 6:27 PM
I can't get the bracelet on the skelton's arm to be able to attach the hand. Got any ideas?????????

posted in Detective Quest: The Crystal Slipper on Mar 24, 14 11:03 AM
I am having a problem with the 3 bottles of poison. I can't get them to fill up like they are suppose. I can put the red in the bottle but when I try to add green or blue the colors disappear and I have to start over. I don't really want to do a reset but they may be my only choice . Got any ideas how to help?

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Dec 4, 13 2:12 PM
I am still stuck on putting the moustach on the picture. I am play on an iPad and have tried everything and nothing works. I haven't had an answer from Big Fish either. This is very annoying because I can't finish the game. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. Thanks

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Nov 13, 13 2:55 PM
I have an IPad and am having trouble getting the mustache to attach to the photo it goes with. I have tried enlarging the photo, didn't work. I think it us a bug that got over looked. I have checked the forum and nobody seems to have this problem. I really like this game except for this one problem. Can you please fix it or tell me what to do? I can't continue the game until this corrected. Thanks alot

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator