Posts created by Mevrian

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 18 7:20 AM
Thanks, Julesy

The advice worked like a charm!

Thanks, bevm2997. I'll try that. I've been banging my head against this level for a couple of days.

Nevermind. I was missing one of the pieces of wood.

I've tried lighting the tar with the lighted lighter but it just won't work. I've got all four pieces of wood in the oven under the bowl with the solid tar. What am I missing?

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 16 1:58 PM
Thank-you!

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 16 12:13 PM
I bought the collectors edition and I see references on this board to levels over 45. My game stops advancing after level 45. Is there accomplishment I haven't gotten that I need to move on? Or is this just a technical glitch?

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 3:26 PM
I found it. It's behind the right side railing of the stairs.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 16 1:23 PM
I've played this level multiple times and can't find the mouse. Help!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 16 7:00 AM
I can't find the mouse on level 6. Can anyone please help?

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 19, 15 4:05 PM
It seemed like quite a bit of time passed between the original game and the sequel.

It was worth the wait. The levels are challenging enough to be interesting but doable enough to not be frustrating. There are new concepts like the artifacts and new character types. These can be a challenge until you figure out the strategy to use them.

The 'double' levels give twice the game with the same lay out with new goals. The net result is two games for the price of one.

I give this game five stars.

I hope the developers make another one.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on May 16, 15 7:20 AM
Thanks, wxman77477. Using your advice I beat the developer's time.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 18, 14 7:40 AM
Ok. I got the level. Anyone who wants to know how please contact me privately.

posted in The Beardless Wizard on May 18, 14 7:28 AM
I'm having the same problem on level 37. I get the four gems and rescue the baby turtles, but the game insists there are three more gems to find. Maybe if I use the dragon's treasure generating skill?

posted in Next Stop on May 2, 14 6:19 AM
Thanks, Sef. I was thinking it was a building.

posted in Next Stop on May 1, 14 7:46 PM
One of the goals on level 37 is to repair a bank, only there isn't any bank on my level 37 screen. Is this a glitch? Or is the bank hidden somewhere?

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 20, 14 12:40 PM
That helped. Thank-you, Volcheka.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 19, 14 4:30 PM
I can't figure out how to get gold on level 24. Can anyone please help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator