Posts created by andegirl

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on May 30, 14 6:17 PM
I think it means that half one row has to be symetrical with half the other row. I did the bottom row (starting from the left) blue, yellow, white, blue. I did the top row, also starting from the left, blue, yellow (to be symetrical with the bottom row) and blue, white so it wouldn't be symetrical with the bottom row. I got the green light so I did something right! Good luck.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on May 30, 14 6:08 PM
Try doing everything you can do before you unblock an area a vandal can get through. I went down the middle and fixed all the benches I could and built the watering shed. Then unblock one road at a time. I started with the one next to the watering shed. Then unblocked all the way to the anilmal hunter shed and the shed to get stones. You have to have stones to plant flowers. Don't forget to get the watch on that end. It has a lot of time on it. Build up your supply of seeds, tools and stones before you start unblocking the road along the top. This way you can get your plants planted and watered in a hurry while the most vandals are coming in. Hope this helps.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 18, 13 3:40 PM
I love this game and would like to get another game that I will enjoy just as much. Does anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 18, 13 3:35 PM
The 2 gardens have to be totally different. I planted the top garden with red flowers next to the street and purple flowers in the garden at the top of the steps. In the garden at the bottom, across the street, I planted yellow flowers next to the street and white flowers in the one at the bottom of the steps. Hope this helps.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 13, 13 5:26 PM
I FINALLY finished chapter 40 in the gold with a blue ribbon. I quit trying to pick up all the rocks and wood. I built the seed shed as soon as possible and collected all the seeds I needed. I picked up tools as I needed them and I did not worry about the burglars - just ignored their laughing and let them steal what they wanted to. Planting flowers gives you money quicker and the only help buttons I used were the extra time one and the earning money faster one. I found out that when I waited to the end to build the guard shed, all the burglars were gone and I couldn't catch the 6 I needed. So I planted all the plants except one. Then I built the guard shed, caught the 6 burglars and planted the last plant while they were being caught.

This is definitely the hardest chapter in the game.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 12, 13 4:36 PM
Yes you need to upgrade the watering shed to get another worker to fix the pool.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on May 12, 13 4:30 PM
There are ravens on every island on chapter 26. On chapter 25 and 26 there are ravens that eat the seeds. You can send the animal catcher to get them but he takes up one of your boats and it is not always the best thing to do.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 30, 13 2:54 PM
I also have the worker getting stuck at the statue. If I upgrade the dock, the 2nd worker will use the 2nd boat and go investigate the eagle statue, but the lst worker that I sent will not leave the island.

This has started happening since I reinstalled the game. Please help.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 27, 13 4:31 PM
I did 2 blues and 2 reds on the middle island. I did 2 pinks on the island on the left and 2 whites on the island on the right. In the section of three at the bottom, I did 2 pinks and 1 white. I did not get the blue ribbon. Any suggestions? This is the first time I have not gotten the blue ribbon and its frustrating.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 22, 13 12:07 PM
How does sacrificing at the altar work?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator