Posts created by HaruWindsong

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Nov 1, 14 8:51 PM
Have healed the tree spirit (the lady), opened the door and fixed the telescope. Now the game is stuck in a loop telling me to head into the "cooking room" (where the trapdoor is in the floor---I've already opened that), but there's nothing to click on. When I request a "hint" it sends me outside. When I request another "hint", it sends me back inside...and around and around we go with no way out. Very disappointed.

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Jan 17, 14 8:19 PM
The game keeps crashing on my computer. It happens when I change locations, in particular passing through the portal. When I reload the game I'm at the new point I wanted to be. But this is ridiculous.

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Jan 3, 14 6:19 PM
Wasn't impressed. Got to the castle and received the key...and then I couldn't move forward from there. Game is stuck in a loop when I ask for help. I've tried clicking on everything possible. Used the amulet everywhere. Can't find gems to unlock the castle door, or the rest of the "coins" to open the caravan door.

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Apr 22, 13 3:28 PM
Can't find the second chess piece. I've looked literally everywhere...and the online "Walk Through" is no help either. Where the heck is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator