Posts created by awol4013

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 24, 16 6:42 PM
thanks for the new pets..........so frustrating that we can't play right now because of error 2

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 2, 16 5:55 AM
I was just checking the forums today which I do very seldom....sorry....Diamonds? I have whacked up 4 diamonds. I get moonstones a lot more often. If I where to trade in gems for diamonds I would have 20+. But there is truth in getting more than 2 diamonds. Good luck on getting some Flybaby.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 2, 15 4:15 PM
Thanks Erika,

Seems to be better or seems to catch more fish. Just hard to tell because of catching the same fish.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 28, 15 3:20 PM
For gluten free Waffles and baking my wife uses a baking mix that has

-Rice flower
-Potato starch
-Corn starch
-Quinoa flower
-Xantham gum

Have to add a bit more moisture than what regular recipe calls for.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 22, 15 4:39 PM
Love the new update and the avatar's I'm running into. I got the new meaty fish baits, but it hasn't caught anything different than amazing fish bait. Has anyone had better luck and if so did you catch different fish.

Happy Fishing and good luck whacking.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 1, 15 8:37 AM
You also get BBucks every week. I bought a sword with my BB when I started but later could have found or got it for free. Save them until you are further in the game.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 6:13 PM
I seen that achievement and have looked everywhere for it. Can't find how to get it.

I see the farming nut in the VIP which increases the crops by 5%. Hmmmmm

Maybe that's it?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 6:05 PM
I know what you mean by small pieces. I've gotten used to it on my laptop. Gets easier as you repeat each puzzle 8 times and some of them 16 times. EG: 1 and 1.1, 3 and 3.1. I'm almost finished 3.1 working my way up from 1.

I few notes on the flux as I see it.
-Need all eight in order to turn the eight into dust, but then you lose the trinkets that you want to use if you turn them into dust.
-Get the ones you would like to use before going after the ones from the low fluxes.
-In 12 there is +30 mana, mana wand, energy knife and energy necklace. A nice bunch of trinkets to get.
-Also Flux 9 has trinkets that I use all the time.
-In order to get more puzzle pieces I added a puzzle rune to my runes when combining. And quite often a medium puzzle rune when I get enough light grey vials
-.Love the super trinket.

Hope this helps as we all play a little differently and there is no wrong way.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 5:44 PM
With my mana pet at 30% plus mana trinkets and runes my mana is at 100%. When I power whack 100 I have a system that works some of the time. I usually get mama in twos and threes. So I single whack until I get a mana then power whack the next monster. exciting if I get another 50 mana out of it. Does not work all the time. Thal also has her system. LOL

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 4:17 AM
When getting the mana/power satchel I switch trinkets so that I maximizes my mana and energy returns. I keep switching trinkets until my mana runs out. Then I switch back to the power trinkets and do my power whack. As long as you don't use the power whack before switching back to all the power trinkets you don't lose them.

Wish you could use a smaller portion of the power whack instead of the full 100.

I did get an achievement for wasting power. lol

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 30, 14 7:07 AM
try this South West Vacatau Island, South of chest

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 29, 14 3:25 PM
It is different when not getting xp. Miss the leveling up. I did go back and whack SBA that I had left but only get nothings. So I've been whacking in the Flux. I've got all the trinkets so going for gold and the next plot until next update or event. Hope you enjoy the Flux or what there is of it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 26, 14 7:04 PM
Here's one of fishing at Lava Lake

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 23, 14 12:20 PM
some of my pets

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 19, 14 6:27 PM
house

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Mar 19, 14 5:43 PM
my plots awhile ago, I now have 19

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 22, 14 11:13 AM
I use the sonic fishing pole when fishing and it is faster. It makes a big difference when fishing for a long period of time. I fished with it for an hour and without it, to compare the difference, now I wish I had written it down. Keep trying it and you will like it. Good luck fishing.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 11, 14 4:29 AM
I did the same thing. Kept saving Island tokens for further in the game to buy energy baskets. When I noticed they weren't accumulating anymore. I must have played for 2 weeks without collecting the tokens.

Bought plot 17 with gold I made from turning in eggs to Misty and the daily quests. Once you reach the Flux instead of xp you get gold.

Down side is I missed working on filling the experience bar for the free energy fill.

Love the update. Back to whacking for XP. Need gold though. LOL

I'm out of gold totally, just crafted a rune.

Happy Whacking

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 20, 13 5:39 PM
I,m doing the same thing, going back for the secret areas I passed. And got the detective quest, so something new to do. Got all the trinkets in the flux and set it up for the next upgrade to get the next trinket right away.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Dec 18, 13 4:01 AM
I too have 20 poles and 30 shovels. The "ancient navigation device" is for the next levels. So looking forward to the next upgrade.Happy whacking in the Flux.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator